✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Art Project: Who's going to participate?

mrman78

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I sent Guy some photos back when we first got the address to send them right, well I was talking to my parents today and they said I received a flat package from England that said do not bend and that they had had it for 3 weeks and forgot to tell me. And I was confused at first so I told them to open it, and lo and behold... I got a signed photo of Coldplay! I had my dad send me a picture, but my mom is going to mail the picture to me tomorrow! ( I live in Idaho going to school, they are in Houston) It's a crappy phone picture but here ya go! Haha he really did send photos out! :P

Just follow the link, hopefully it works ;)

http://yfrog.com/h0g4olj

So I sent Guy some photos back when we first got the address to send them right, well I was talking to my parents today and they said I received a flat package from England that said do not bend and that they had had it for 3 weeks and forgot to tell me. And I was confused at first so I told them to open it, and lo and behold... I got a signed photo of Coldplay! I had my dad send me a picture, but my mom is going to mail the picture to me tomorrow! ( I live in Idaho going to school, they are in Houston) It's a crappy phone picture but here ya go! Haha he really did send photos out! :P

Just follow the link, hopefully it works ;)

http://yfrog.com/h0g4olj

Oh, that's fantastic! :hug: Congrats, Kimberly! Such a nice pic too :wacky:

UPDATE FROM THE ORACLE

March 1, 2011 - submitted by Emily, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle,

Is Guy still accepting old photos. I have some really great photos!

The Oracle replies:

No he's not as the deadline was 31st December 2010; the very last collection was made last week. Guy is chuffed with the response - truly amazing.

No further photos that arrive will be added as plenty notice was given so please, please do not send any more photos in.

Just to add (as quite a few people have asked) there won't necessarily be any news on the project for the foreseeable future given the band are very busy with their album. Please be patient but don't expect an update any time soon. That said, thank you so much to everyone who sent in photos; there were some pretty incredible ones.

• 2 months later...

Signed photo of Guy's project

Hi! Is the first time im writing here, but I want to tell the story of this photo, and im happy to have the possibility of sharing this with you. in fact it was one of the most exciting day I ever have.

June 2010 I sent some photos to the address in coldplay.com page, to help Guy, I had many great photos, and I sent to him 3 whit little hope of receiving a signed photo of the band.

It wasn't until 14 March 2011, that an envelope with a "Royal Mail" stamp was left in my house. I wasnt in my home that morning, but my sister called me, and told me about the great new. I was desesperated to arrive at my home. Finally, when I saw it, at firtst I couldn't believe what I had in my hands:o:o, I feel really lucky. And well, now it's in my room wall, next to the other coldplay's photos and posters. Now I'm looking for a photo with them, but is seems to be very far, by now, Im happy whit that present of the best band ever.

Thanks Coldplay! Hope to hear you again in Argentina!:D

Here, a photo:

19933218547323246791131.jpg

Hi! Is the first time im writing here, but I want to tell the story of this photo, and im happy to have the possibility of sharing this with you. in fact it was one of the most exciting day I ever have.

June 2010 I sent some photos to the address in coldplay.com page, to help Guy, I had many great photos, and I sent to him 3 whit little hope of receiving a signed photo of the band.

It wasn't until 14 March 2011, that an envelope with a "Royal Mail" stamp was left in my house. I wasnt in my home that morning, but my sister called me, and told me about the great new. I was desesperated to arrive at my home. Finally, when I saw it, at firtst I couldn't believe what I had in my hands:o:o, I feel really lucky. And well, now it's in my room wall, next to the other coldplay's photos and posters. Now I'm looking for a photo with them, but is seems to be very far, by now, Im happy whit that present of the best band ever.

Thanks Coldplay! Hope to hear you again in Argentina!:D

Here, a photo:

19933218547323246791131.jpg

AAAyyyyy Dios que envidia!!! te re felicito!!! ♥ Congrats! :)