✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Art Project: Who's going to participate?

mrman78

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=627

"You might remember that we told you a few weeks ago that Guy was looking for your old photos. Well, we finally have all the details of where he'd like you to send them. Click here for all the info. As a thank you, we'll be sending one signed picture of the band per week to a random-selected sender of photo(s).

Anchorman"

http://www.coldplay.com/oldphotos/index.html

"Hello, I'm looking for your help to find old photographs, for a personal art project. They can be good photos, or completely out of focus. They can be black and white or colour. The point is that they are pictures dating back to the 1960s and before, that have been thrown away and found again - rather than your own family photographs.

Thanks for your help. I'm really excited about this!

GB"

Yay!!! :dance: They posted the address! I wasn't expecting the signed pic of the band to a random sender every week for six months, but that is so awesome!!!! I love Coldplay! :heart:

:lol: I had sent a message yesterday asking Debs if they were going to post the address and she responded today saying, "Yup, today!" :P

YAY! :dance:

I finally found a picture to send him :awesome:

vep2ex.jpg

:heart:

This is so exciting!

Auh! It´s beautiful :)

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=627

"You might remember that we told you a few weeks ago that Guy was looking for your old photos. Well, we finally have all the details of where he'd like you to send them. Click here for all the info. As a thank you, we'll be sending one signed picture of the band per week to a random-selected sender of photo(s).

Anchorman"

http://www.coldplay.com/oldphotos/index.html

"Hello, I'm looking for your help to find old photographs, for a personal art project. They can be good photos, or completely out of focus. They can be black and white or colour. The point is that they are pictures dating back to the 1960s and before, that have been thrown away and found again - rather than your own family photographs.

Thanks for your help. I'm really excited about this!

GB"

YAY

Ok, so I looked up the nearest eight antique stores in my area and drove out to them figuring I'd find something, but have come back completely empty handed! Four of them don't even exist anymore, one was pretty much just furniture, two said they didn't have any pictures (which was weird considering they had everything else under the sun) and one had to close early so I couldn't go inside! How ridiculous is that?!

And I'm still going to go out next weekend to an antique show and a couple other stores just for this darn project. Guy, you better be grateful for any pictures I find. :angry:

ohmygoodness

You have to put a note in when you send them

What do I write what do I write what do I write?!

"Will you marry me?" would be considered inappropriate, right? :laugh3:

I'm gonna write about ten drafts of this note

:shrug:I know, but it is best that I found and the most old photo. Things which were in the antique shops of Kiev wouldn't be quite good for this Guy's project.

:uhoh:but if Guy does not read this, I'll tell you a secret - I still have a duplicate:)

And I hope you will find awesome one tomorrow:)