✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Art Project: Who's going to participate?

mrman78

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I decided to sort through a few of the pictures I got last weekend at the antique shop. One of the items was a kind of "grab bag" of small (wallet-size) pictures, for only a dollar. I didn't go through them while I was at the store, so last night I looked inside. I noticed in the middle there were a few folded pieces of paper. I'm not exactly sure what these are, but they look like "crib notes" or a cheat sheet or study notes for some sort of chemistry class. There's no date on them, but based on the pictures in the bag I'm guessing the early 1900s. :stunned:

kehp4w.jpg

mbtv1c.jpg

Guy research, only photos of family ?

because one day I found in a store of old books. This book of poetry, and that date of 1875s

I do not know Guy is interested ?

it is a personal diary of people in a family who write poetry, their thought etc..

it is so well done and impressive calligraphy ,

but it is in french, german and is in Swiss

dsc01390ka.jpg

dsc01392t.jpg

dsc01393j.jpg

dsc01394k.jpg

Hopefully someone can find photos from the 1950s and 1960s. I actually had a hard time finding any from those years. :stunned:

From the store I went to, they actually have more pics from those years. But i want to buy pics from around 1910 to around 1930 or earlier because fashion in my country were a lot cooler during those times. :wacky:

So, I decided to sort through a few of the pictures I got last weekend at the antique shop. One of the items was a kind of "grab bag" of small (wallet-size) pictures, for only a dollar. I didn't go through them while I was at the store, so last night I looked inside. I noticed in the middle there were a few folded pieces of paper. I'm not exactly sure what these are, but they look like "crib notes" or a cheat sheet or study notes for some sort of chemistry class. There's no date on them, but based on the pictures in the bag I'm guessing the early 1900s. :stunned:

kehp4w.jpg

mbtv1c.jpg

:stunned:whoa!!!

Guy research, only photos of family ?

because one day I found in a store of old books. This book of poetry, and that date of 1875s

I do not know Guy is interested ?

it is a personal diary of people in a family who write poetry, their thought etc..

it is so well done and impressive calligraphy ,

but it is in french, german and is in Swiss

dsc01390ka.jpg

dsc01392t.jpg

dsc01393j.jpg

dsc01394k.jpg

oo nice!

Im so excited!!!

I found a rare and original photograph of Marvin Gaye!

guys going to love it :heart:

i think it shows thoughtfulness? ....i dk. :shrug:

omg he is going to love that!!!:wacky:

that's so cool!

He'll love that :D

i know!!! i hope we get to see the finished thing or something and Guy will be like " this one was so thoughtful" *points to Marvin Gaye

...then id implode

and sure numbersgirl quote it iin your siggy

• 2 weeks later...

kehp4w.jpg

mbtv1c.jpg

Nice I would definitely send those to Guy if I were you (and if you don't care whether or not you keep them). I think he'd rather like something like that, being in Apparatjik and all. They love science.