✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Art Project: Who's going to participate?

mrman78

So, with the news that Guy is doing some personal art project with old photos dating pre-1960's, who is going to see if they can find something for him?! What are you thinking of contributing? I'm thinking of going to rifle through some old thrift shops and this crazy place in Austin that has random old pictures. It's really cool of him to recruit us like this!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'll find some old pictures then I'm definitely sending them in! On April 30 it's koninginnedag (queensday) in the Netherlands and the city will be one big flea market. I think I'll find some then :)

Me!!! I have many old photos of family!!!! Today I'll start to search them.

Yeees, I can help him so much!!!:D

"...they are pictures dating back to the 1960s and before, that have been thrown away and found again - rather than your own old family photographs."

Yeah...

If I can find a thrift shop with old pictures then why not?

Accepting photos that are completely out of focus sounds more like an Appartjik thing :thinking:

If it was for Apparatjik, I wouldn't call it personal. It doesn't involve coldplay but it's not just his project, I mean, Jonas, Magne and Martin are in there too.

Just what I think.

I wonder if we will ever get the chance to find out what kind of project he is working on.

If it was for Apparatjik, I wouldn't call it personal. It doesn't involve coldplay but it's not just his project, I mean, Jonas, Magne and Martin are in there too.

Just what I think.

I wonder if we will ever get the chance to find out what kind of project he is working on.

I was just being silly, because nobody understands what's happening in a blurred picture and Appartjik is equally confusing :lol: