✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that Brit awards thing is broadcast and such, I'd like to see that, too. Hopefully it'll get put up online.

It'd be cool if they did reunite to do an album together. Question is, will they come overseas to the U.S. for a tour?

Damon's expressed interest in trying to crack America again.

More news: Damon and Graham playing the War Child gig this year.

If that Brit awards thing is broadcast and such, I'd like to see that, too. Hopefully it'll get put up online.

It'd be cool if they did reunite to do an album together. Question is, will they come overseas to the U.S. for a tour?

Yeah, where can I watch the Brit awards if I'm an American? I really want to see it, so hopefully it will be online....

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! Look forward to hearing whatever comes of that.

“It was weird because Alex had been having a crafty smoke in his room and set the fire alarm off. So when the ambulance came everyone staying in the hotel was out front due to the fire drill.

“So the whole hotel, staff and guests, saw me looking pale and funny being wheeled into the ambulance.”

Heh, oh, geez! Poor Graham.

bump!

tumblr_lzp1h9Khsa1qa02uno1_500.jpg

and my friend recorded this version of the new song, Under the Westway.

http://damonalbarn.tumblr.com/post/17911524959/lienatik-blur-under-the-westway-live-for

and that's a damon blog i have, i'll be posting all updates on there if anyone has tumblr and cares to follow. I'm sooo exited GOD :dance:

*goes to bump blur thread too*

• 2 weeks later...

^^ that was some idiot fan trolling wikipedia pages apparently. the mirror press pages were quickly deleted and alex said on top gear last week blur are not making an album :/

there will be a few new songs tho, still hoping for even an EP.

asdshfkjdfhklfgč ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH HIS GORGEOUSNESS???

Okay, go ahead.

:dead: :dead:

tumblr_m01aug1IQv1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzsa0v9MhZ1qb3xkxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_lybaazQNSI1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

:bomb:

yup i am :P

tumblr_m0m4ctHR6e1r6n7gwo1_500.jpg

and i dewatermarked these last week too :D

tumblr_m0lnb1bw2y1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0ln8y29L41qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0ln2guiyH1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

So Damon, Bobby Womack, Richard Russell and Neneh Cherry were all in studio with Massive Attack today!!! (also suzi in that pic with bobby omggg werq girl :wacky:) They must be recording with massive attack omfgg

I would cut both my legs off for a new Massive Attack album.

Or wait patiently. But that doesn't show the same degree of excitement.

I just hope Damon features again <3

That is awesome if he is indeed working with Massive Attack, he just never stops making music, its amazing! He just has so much stuff this year, The Rocket Juice album, Blur at Hyde Park, Dr Dee live dates and album, and god knows what else yet :lol:

Aww Suzi :nice: I always wondered how involved she was with his music, and vice versa how much he gets involved with her art.

^ africa express shows too in sept, he really does soooo much.

aww i know! have you seen her and olly's documentary about what they do? it's really great, i fell in love with her. she makes it pretty clear in there that damon's money doesn't go towards her work and trips, it's all funded by her, which is to be admired. i think she has some pull with his music tho because i've heard she's really into a lot of music as well. i know she got damon into little dragon and i feel like damon really got interested in africa after he met her. probably from hearing about all of her travels and then she has family in south africa so she's definitely had a huge impact on who damon is today :nice: