✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I think the deal is you sign up on the website and then they send you an email giving you a code or website or something you can access to take part in the presale.

I would LOVE to go to one of these shows, but I really doubt it somehow, because none of these shows are close to me, even though I could travel to any of them by train, but its more and more money which I really do not have. Oh lord :lol: I want to gooo.

True! I never got a ticket for RH. :( I couldnt take part in the presale on WASTE because I was out that day, and then Ticketmaster wouldnt let me find the ticket I wanted. oh well, I will have to hope I get one at a later stage....I dont know. You are seeing them though?

Wow three times! That must have been a bit of money, but so worth it for them :D

Yea, I only tried them because I got my Blur ticket so easily before, but ah well, my own fault. I will definately do that!

Yeah I know. I'll use the two Berlin gigs as my rebound gigs :uhoh: Definitely bummed about the booked flight and not being able to get to any other gigs for cheap moneyz.

Classic Albarn. :smiley:

I've pretty much re-activated my account because of my new Damon Albarn obsession. Hello, sexy.

Oh, also...Does anyone know how he is (in general) with fans? Is he, like, nice? Because he seems like a pretty good guy to me, but at the same time he looks like he doesn't take any shit. So, anyone met him?

(And I'm reading the quotes about him snogging Graham and basically crying. My heart. :bomb: )

I remember your username from a couple years ago.

Yeah a few of us in here have met him. Our posts are pages back but he's lovely :wacky: He certainly doesn't take shit, but at the same time he's just a softy inside tbh and also I never hear of him being rude to fans, more just people who are being assholes towards him to begin with. But he's by far the nicest musician I've ever met, looked out for me and my friends numerous times.

Speaking of Gra/Dames this quote I recently put on tumblr is to die for, i mean they write the slash themselves!!

"Damon reappears, only a towel around his waist. “Oy,” says Graham, “let’s see your knockers.” Damon flashes his behind. “He’s got a journalist here,” Graham shrieks. “What the fuck is he doing?”

Graham and Alex are already wearing Lacoste t-shirts. They were sent them free. Damon returns in one, so it is decided he should lend Dave one to complete the set. He gets one off his laundry pile – It’s the one he’s used at the gym. It doesn’t look too clean. “Have you used it as a fucking spunk rag or something?” asks Graham. Dave wears it nonetheless.

Damon sits next to me, putting his shoes on. The crotch of his jeans is slightly ripped. Graham tells him to put some knickers on. “I haven’t got any fucking knickers,” he says. “I threw them away, didn’t I?” Once Damon has fed the cats, we walk off down the road, myself and the Lacoste quadruplets."

- The Face, 1995

and also i put these up tonight on my blog DYING FROM THE CUTE :dead:

http://damonalbarn.tumblr.com/post/23508800987/tim-roth-eloise-laurence-and-damon-albarn

I remember your username from a couple years ago.

Yeah a few of us in here have met him. Our posts are pages back but he's lovely :wacky: He certainly doesn't take shit, but at the same time he's just a softy inside tbh and also I never hear of him being rude to fans, more just people who are being assholes towards him to begin with. But he's by far the nicest musician I've ever met, looked out for me and my friends numerous times.

Speaking of Gra/Dames this quote I recently put on tumblr is to die for, i mean they write the slash themselves!!

"Damon reappears, only a towel around his waist. “Oy,” says Graham, “let’s see your knockers.” Damon flashes his behind. “He’s got a journalist here,” Graham shrieks. “What the fuck is he doing?”

Graham and Alex are already wearing Lacoste t-shirts. They were sent them free. Damon returns in one, so it is decided he should lend Dave one to complete the set. He gets one off his laundry pile – It’s the one he’s used at the gym. It doesn’t look too clean. “Have you used it as a fucking spunk rag or something?” asks Graham. Dave wears it nonetheless.

Damon sits next to me, putting his shoes on. The crotch of his jeans is slightly ripped. Graham tells him to put some knickers on. “I haven’t got any fucking knickers,” he says. “I threw them away, didn’t I?” Once Damon has fed the cats, we walk off down the road, myself and the Lacoste quadruplets."

- The Face, 1995

and also i put these up tonight on my blog DYING FROM THE CUTE :dead:

http://damonalbarn.tumblr.com/post/23508800987/tim-roth-eloise-laurence-and-damon-albarn

http://alexturnerobsessed.tumblr.com/post/23313150040/theyre-both-from-leytonstone-you-know

http://alexturnerobsessed.tumblr.com/post/23347658514/it-has-taken-me-hours-to-get-this-all-in-the

These are two Damon things I did on Tumblr.