✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Muse vs. School...

TheNextChris

Why in the name of balls is this even a question?

...pick your vagina up off the ground,

call in "sick"

and GO!

I didn't know I have a vagina. The only problem is, my parents. They won't let me miss school for this, and I have no way of traveling to this without them.

I wouldn't stress one way or the other. Unless someone in the band gets their feelings hurt, they will be touring for at least the next 10 years. It's doubtful that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I still say you should go to the show and wake up for school the next day. Just be a zombie and half-ass it like the rest of us. Unless you already give half an effort on a normal day, in which case this now becomes a quarter effort. And if you usually don't try at all, you're no worse off!

sorry if i missed something here. but you're getting home at 1am right? and you leave home for school at what? 7-30am in the morning? thats a good 5 to 6hrs sleep. i call that a very good nights sleep.

or is the problem on the other end? they think you'll have to miss school in order to get the venue in time? well i dont see muse hitting the stage anytime before 9PM so that gives you almost 6hrs to your arse to Milwaukee.

how old were you again? if you're like 10 or 11 i can sort of see your parents point but any older........

sorry if i missed something here. but you're getting home at 1am right? and you leave home for school at what? 7-30am in the morning? thats a good 5 to 6hrs sleep. i call that a very good nights sleep.

or is the problem on the other end? they think you'll have to miss school in order to get the venue in time? well i dont see muse hitting the stage anytime before 9PM so that gives you almost 6hrs to your arse to Milwaukee.

how old were you again? if you're like 10 or 11 i can sort of see your parents point but any older........

Yeah, I'm 15. By my parents don't want to drive back late at night, so I'm screwed. :\

That sucks, but if your parents don't want to take you there's not much you can do. Maybe you can try to see them at a festival with friends or something.

I don't see them breaking up soon though, so it's not like it's your last chance to see them. :nice:

That sucks, but if your parents don't want to take you there's not much you can do. Maybe you can try to see them at a festival with friends or something.

I don't see them breaking up soon though, so it's not like it's your last chance to see them. :nice:

Yeah, they seem to tour a lot, anyways. I know they aren't gonna be at a festival near me any time soon. The only one they might be at (near me) is lollapalooza, and the lineup's already out, and I'm not too excited about it (Lady GaGa >:( ). Idk how I'll get a concert fix in 2010, but my parents said they might make up for it by buying me a really nice birthday gift like a bass or a new guitar or amp. And I could get close by offering to roadie for my friend's band...

Not too excited about Lollapalooza? Man, if I'd have the chance to go... :disappointed: Even if Lady Gaga is playing, you don't have to go see her. There's most definitely lots of other interesting stuff to see/do during her timeslot. Sure, the lineup isn't perfect, but a big part is pretty awesome. :wacky: