🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Tired Pony

Black Rose

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(btw, the crazy french woman is going! Hope she won't harrass him this time... :facepalm:)

[/size]

i'm curious to know how you know that she's going! :P

but yeah! i really do hope for her sake (not even Gary's!) that she doesn't harrass him & make an embarrassment of herself again... :facepalm:

i'm curious to know how you know that she's going! :P

I lurk in TTB forum. Not posting though, just keeping an eye on infos. I remembered when she was embarrasing him she said she was called Chris and on TTB, there is a Chris and she posted a pic of herself with G. I recognised her. Call me Sherlock! :D

but yeah! i really do hope for her sake (not even Gary's!) that she doesn't harrass him & make an embarrassment of herself again... :facepalm:

I doubt that, she seemed pretty weird...she's even going just to NY to see him :stunned: that's really dedication! I love gL but I'm never gonna spend my money for 2 days half way at the opposite of the world! My limit is London and 2h in eurostar :lol:

I lurk in TTB forum. Not posting though, just keeping an eye on infos. I remembered when she was embarrasing him she said she was called Chris and on TTB, there is a Chris and she posted a pic of herself with G. I recognised her. Call me Sherlock! :D

I doubt that, she seemed pretty weird...she's even going just to NY to see him :stunned: that's really dedication! I love gL but I'm never gonna spend my money for 2 days half way at the opposite of the world! My limit is London and 2h in eurostar :lol:

oooh...you really are a Sherlock! :lol:

& yeah, i wouldn't spend money to go all the way to the US to see him perform as much as i love the guy too. then again, i'm only willing to go to London + 2hrs on the train only cos i'm currently in the UK. not that dedicated a fan, i'm afraid. heh :dozey:

Does anyone have Silver Atoms? Can they upload it for me? I live in the US and unfortunately can't get it. And I want it REALLY BADLY. :wreck:

Sorry, haven't found the record version yet but I putted a link of the HMV Forum version that was broadcast on radio on the TP MM thread ;) The quality is good since the recording is from the band.

Here the lyrics (the deciphered one!)

It’s like a heart made of endless little silver atoms

If it’s smashed it’s worth everything it was before

So you can start on me like it was my soul intention

But it just crashed, and there’s was really nothing I could do

And we’re lost but I can barely chart the territory

That were carved on the branches of your family tree

If you look, you can just about make out my exit

But it’s late and I'm pretty sure you're fast asleep

On the factory floors and the streets at night there’s a deadly hush

You can see the town from the mountainside, it’s not up to much

But the breaking point was so long ago that I can’t recall

And with creaking joints we climb out of here from the furthest fall

You can stare but you’ll never get a rise from me, no

I don't care that you’re drunk and itching for a fight

But if it’s your only way of making conversation

I can live without ever having to find out

When the dancing halls and the hospitals have the same feeling

Then it’s time to pile your whole life up and just light a fire

You can watch it burn but my advice is to turn and run

And feel the flames at the back of you as your engine fuel

But as soon I found it, be sure I'll put it in the MM thread :)

Thanks sweetie :kiss:

I saw they are also releasing a song called 'in the stockage' for those in US who had pre-ordered the album on itunes.... Haven't found it yet but I'll keep an eye open ^^ The lyrics have been put in TTB so I hope it will leak on YT soon...*pray*

-edit----------

New recording session in FEBRUARY folks!! :awesome:

"We're going to tour the States at the end of this month and we'll go into the studio to make the new album next year. Snow Patrol will be recording the new album from November to the end of January and when it's finished I'll go in and record the new Tired Pony album in February"."

On the city

"We're probably going to make it Nashville or in Memphis," continues Lightbody. "What we're going to do [with each successive album] is make it in a different city and then use musicians from that city. So with Memphis, you'll have big horns and more of a bluesy kind of feel and we'll make it a bit more tougher."

sounds soooo GOOD!! :bomb:

Rest of the article here: http://www.spinner.com/2010/09/29/tired-pony-second-album/

SP TOURING THE US?!??! :cheesy: I'm coming off a huge vacation, I hope I can afford tickets!

BUT EVEN IF I CAN'T, I'M GOING. :freak:

It's weird, I thought they only had the Brazilian festival on their schedule (SP I mean)... :thinking: or are they talking about TP and they considered that doing a NY and LA show is 'touring the US'?! :P

Some harmonica and hollow body guitar solos would be AWESOME. :cheesy:

And they all should wear sunglasses. :beatnik:

+10000000000000

The boys on Letterman!!!!! :awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obv-DQcstW8]YouTube - TP Dead American Writers Letterman[/ame]

gosh...I've missed the pony :bomb:!!!! They all seem well <3 (but who is mystery man with the red shirt playing guitar behind Iain??)

First vids from the NY show :dance:

NEEEEEEW SOOOOOOOOOOONG

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeKholDsOiU]YouTube - Tired Pony - randomness & a new song - NYC[/ame]

The Good Book feat. MR MICHEAL STIPE <3333

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvzfguzlbWI]YouTube - Tired Pony and Michael Stipe "The Good Book"[/ame]

I love Micheal but I prefer Tom Smith's version, more heartbreaking for me...

And Silver Atoms (big LOL at the guy screaming 'we love you Gary and gL's reaction XD)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_1puH3nLfc]YouTube - Tired Pony - Silver Atoms (Live at Irving Plaza, NYC - 10.01.10)[/ame]

How many people think we're going to see Michael on the new album?

-Raises hand, hoping-

that could be a possibility...!!! :sneaky: they said they would pick artists who are from where they record...Next stop is Memphis or Nashville, so who's from there?

/runs to Wikipedia

-Memphis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famous_people_from_Memphis

I vote on: Aretha Franklin, BB King, Justin Timberlake :lol:, Andrew from MGMT or the Kings of Leon (well, Caleb)

-Nashville: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:People_from_Nashville,_Tennessee

Matthew Followill (KOL cousin) or Miley Cyrus.. :laugh3: