🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Tired Pony

Black Rose

yeah, as long as he doesn't go on any drinking bender binges & gets all piss drunk, he can drink all he wants as far as i'm concerned.

+100000000

& i'm guessing that he isn't so strict with his "no drinking while touring" self-policy for 1-off gigs or 2-gig tours. :dozey:

Yeah, but I think that TP is more of a recreation, so it doesn't really apply to his 'rule'... :rolleyes: in the 'artist of century' Q issue,Gary was saying he had calm down and the journalist asked 'so no more 3 days bender?', to what gL laughed and said 'maybe I haven't grown up so much...' :P

Here I'm a landslide in NY (the sound is crappy when they play :/) BUT there is a funny banter at the end (from 5min45) where you can see an ass shaking dancing Gary.. :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WPxdgEeE40]YouTube - Tired Pony - I am a Landslide (Live in New York)[/ame]

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :awesome: :dance:

The FULL LENGTH London show in video streaming here: http://www.ifc.com/news/2010/10/exclusive-premiere-tired-pony.php WITH the banters :D

When a rip is available, be sure I'll add it in the MM thread :)

--edit------------

Ok, I've watched it with tears in my eyes and a big grin on my face..gosh, this gig was so good :bomb:

It's nice they let the banters! They just cut the little one before That silver necklace where Gary started playing it forgetting Iain..and you see them laughing before starting again...

I even spotted myself on the crowd (and I'm not enjoying myself AT ALL... :laugh3: )

moitpshowwoah.png

there seems to be a guy leaving the crowd midway in that screencap... :inquisitive: :whip:

surely someone with some mental disease... :rolleyes: or Impatient man n°1?! :lol:

haven't watched the whole thing yet myself, actually...just the first song & a bit. just to see if the banter's in there...they are! :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

yeah they are :awesome: but on a lot of them, they show Gary's back when he's talking :dozey: (ex: when he hears the 'stereo' at the beginning, his face was PRICELESS and here, they show his back... :facepalm: )

It's nice they put it online but I'd have prefered a proper DVD in good quality...

--edit-----------

DL link for the video added in the TP MM thread ;)

surely someone with some mental disease... :rolleyes: or Impatient man n°1?! :lol:

haha...gues Impatient Man #1 was not happy with Gary's dig at him? :P

yeah they are :awesome: but on a lot of them, they show Gary's back when he's talking :dozey: (ex: when he hears the 'stereo' at the beginning, his face was PRICELESS and here, they show his back... :facepalm: )

It's nice they put it online but I'd have prefered a proper DVD in good quality...

guess they took the footages with the best shots? they seemed to have some problems with the video camera on my side of the Rear Standing area where i was. cos i saw some techs fussing over it at times. not sure about the others.

i'd love to have it as a DVD too...tho i think that the fact that the band and/or record company allowed for the full London gig (with banters) to be available online for free is a brilliant PR move. definitely not something we get to enjoy every day. :D

& thanks loads for the MP4 file link! :hug: now i can keep it for posterity :sneaky: ....good times! :D

--edit-----------

DL link for the video added in the TP MM thread ;)

which link? i can't find it. Would love u the most if u can give me the link!! :D :D

GREAT review of TPWRF

http://ickmusic.com/2010/10/17/the-universal-heart-tired-ponys-the-place-we-ran-from/

I totally +10000000000000000000000000 the following quote

I listen to these tracks and can’t help but break down and cry. How is that someone I don’t know understands exactly what is in my heart? And shows me places in it that magnify this feeling? Places that I didn’t know existed? This is why music is so amazing.

That's EXACTLY how I feel when listening to a very few artists (this includes TP, SP, Coldplay, Jeff Buckley...)

We need more pony!

• 4 weeks later...

So my dad comes to me today like really proud and starts saying: "So Gary Lightbody has some kind of a supergroup with guy from The Editors and one from R.E.M and bunch of others..." and I stop him and say "Yeah Tired Pony, they're amazing!"

So he puts the album on his iPod and few minutes ago I hear him mumbeling "I'm a landslide, don't you know!".

:D :D :D He likes them. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Yo! TP fans up here?

The first single of the new album get first played on the radio today.

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/tiredpony/all-things-all-at-once]All Things All At Once[/ame]

Tracklist of the new album:

1.I Don't Want You As A Ghost 4:00

2.I'm Begging You Not To Go 3:20

3.Blood 4:00

4.The Creak In The Floorboards 4:01

5.All Things All At Once 3:41

6.Wreckage And Bone 3:59

7.The Beginning Of The End 4:38

8.Carve Our Names 3:37

9.Ravens and Wolves 4:06

10.Punishment 4:22

11.The Ghost Of The Mountain 3:34

12.Your Way Is The Way Home 3:16

I think last track Your Way is the Way Home is this song.

Hope that I'm correct :D

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I can't wait... actually I just went to their new website, which lists "In the Stockade", "Your Bible", and "I Finally Love This Town" as bonus tracks from the last album - I somehow missed them and can't find them anywhere! I did stumble upon a youtube link to Silver Atoms in this thread (sorry, I'm Bill- I'm new here, was just brought by google)

Not to start off with a request, but does anyone know where I can download/buy the bonus tracks?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm row S of the stalls, so right at the back, but centre. [better than the side-view seats]

I did try logging on at 10 this morning, but the time I had selected seats they had gone and when I finally got 2 seats to take me to the next page the pre-sale tickets had 'sold' out

But I randomly checked at 6pm tonight and they had tickets available.

Only seat left in the stalls is K2, which looks to be a rubbish seat. Seats in the Circle & Balony are still available. No password needed.

http://www.barbican.org.uk/music/event-detail.asp?ID=15278

----

To be honest, I was expecting tickets to be a lot more expensive, but £30 max [i paid £27.50] plus £2 booking fee (including postage) is rather reasonable value for money

I can't wait... actually I just went to their new website, which lists "In the Stockade", "Your Bible", and "I Finally Love This Town" as bonus tracks from the last album - I somehow missed them and can't find them anywhere! I did stumble upon a youtube link to Silver Atoms in this thread (sorry, I'm Bill- I'm new here, was just brought by google)

Not to start off with a request, but does anyone know where I can download/buy the bonus tracks?

Silver Atoms is on the UK iTunes store as a bside of Get on the Road, and its also on Amazon UK as MP3 download. The other 3 I doubt we will be able to find sadly :(