✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What about love?

AnnaElisabeth

I LOVE LOVE

I LOVE BEING IN LOVE

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT DOES TO ME

I fell in love with a guy who screwed me over three times.

Now I'm best friends with his ex-girlfriend, and we're gonna hang out at a music festival which was going to be completely awkward for the opposite reasons until now. =D

So love is beautiful because you never do wrong when you love. Everything works out like it should.

I think you are the only person so far who actually answered Anna's question.

Well, I'll take a specific portion of love and give my view on that.

"Soulmate". To me, that word gets thrown around so much that it has lost much of its value, so to speak. People become so disenchanted when they haven't yet found their soulmate and freak out at the possibility that they may never find their soulmate.

Wake up call: the chances of you finding your soulmate are slim to none. A soulmate is THE mate to your soul. i.e., there's THE = only 1 out there. There's 6+ billion people out there, about half guys, half girls (with a relatively miniscule number of hermaphrodites etc. out there). Assuming you only swing one way, that's about 3 million people to sift through. Do you honestly think you're going to find the one and only mate to your soul? Um, no. But have no fear... just because you won't ever find that one person, that doesn't mean you can't love that person from afar. Of course you should love your soulmate even if you never meet them. And keep in mind there are thousands, if not millions of people out there that you would realistically be able to spend the rest of your life with; they don't have to be your soulmate.

So, there's no reason to get bummed out if you haven't found your soulmate, or don't think you ever will. There's lots of people out there that you can choose from to love for the rest of your life.

If you mean by 'soulmate' that there's one person who is more compatible for each person then any other person in the world, then possibly, although with the numbers involved there's probably thousands who are just as compatible as eachother (Though that number would be cut down by age, culture barriers such as language, gender and sexual preferences).

But pairs of couples of are born to be with eachother? That's nuts. Why?! How?! Etc.

If you mean by 'soulmate' that there's one person who is more compatible for each person then any other person in the world, then possibly...
This.

...although with the numbers involved there's probably thousands who are just as compatible as eachother (Though that number would be cut down by age, culture barriers such as language, gender and sexual preferences).
"just as compatible as each other" is awesome but .LT. soulmate

Basically you summed up what I originally said so I think we're on the same page, although maybe a couple of sentences off.

I guess I believe in soul mates, though it's highly unlikely to find yours. :P Cultural barriers aren't exactly much of an issue these days though, I know two people from two different countries who are in a relationship. :wacko:

Has any seen The Notebook? :drunk:

Love is an overated, irritaitng hurtful waste of time, it's far better to be jaded and cynical, at least you don't get hurt.

Cue song lyrics just for Reiley:P

it's what you wanted to see, it's who you wanted to be

for what you needed to need, she'll make it up

love, it's who you know