✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where did you hang out on the internet before being on coldplaying?/How did you hear about Coldplayi

Destrokk

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't need mods to change the name of a thread

i know, i changed the title of my first post and that usually does the trick but it still stays the same.. help me guys make the funniest joke of 2012... plus idk i dont want people to keep answering this dUMb question i made

wot a n00b lol

stfu

Ya go back to the coldplay section you pleb :lol: :lol: :lol:

stfu

you can actually change the title without them knowing :wink3:

YES I KNOW IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2009 I AM A COLDPLAYING GODESS

it was entirely too much but yolo

mury christmas and happy ny leprecünt! :loveshower:

Calling me a ****, that's really classy, and why not throw in some vague racism to really show your true colours. But back to your old game of acting like you aren't bothered up until the point of having a fucking breakdown and disappearing again.

i am sorry reillo i'm not a classy bitch and i'm most certainly not racist or fascist or whatever. i like your sence of humor and i do not want to argue with you. so if my posts don't tickle your lolbuds i apologise, just try to ignore them. that's all.

ps i edited that stupid pic out because it was unfunny and unworthy of all the drama.

Well if you're happy having the sense of humour of an 11 year old on 9gag then fine, I will try to ignore it, no promises though. To clarify, as annoying as the humour is, the main problem is the arrogance, as well as ignorance, you seem to feel it's other people's fault for not getting your poor taste of comedy. Also, whether "leprechaun" is racist or not is debatable, I personally don't see it as any different then calling someone a towel-head, but whether it is racist or not it is at the least very lazy, off topic and as usual with you, in poor taste.