✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where did you hang out on the internet before being on coldplaying?/How did you hear about Coldplayi

Destrokk

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*reades through the last pages of this thread*

Wow some people feel rather important on this forum...

Hmm let's see, I wasn't registered anywhere else before I discovered this forum, the internet was a scary thing for me back then °__°

I like how several people are up in arms saying that I implied only Lounge people can vote. I was making reference to the days when the forum was vastly quieter. But ok

Sorry, but in all honesty that wasn't entirely clear in the post. Maybe the implication that only Lounge people could vote wasn't the only reading available, but what you actually meant wasn't very clear.

Hmm let's see, I wasn't registered anywhere else before I discovered this forum, the internet was a scary thing for me back then °__°

Basically, same here. I thought I had Orkut, if anyone remembers what it is.

• 2 months later...

i was at RaceDepartment.com and iRacing.com almost all the time. n I heard about this place a couple of years ago from the Oracle, but i never realy checked it out until a week or so before going to see Coldplay live in Stockholm in 2012, and I don't regret doing so :D

Facebook. Some website where people share pics of clothes they see on the internet and love. Like some sort of Pinterest but dedicated to fashion, I guess.

And Coldplay.com and Twitter. That's how I discovered Coldplaying :awesome:

Now most of my life can be summed up with one word: Internet :awesome:

I was obsessed with coldplay and this site kept popping up in searches and so I joined then got confused and left then came back because I discovered it was actually pretty c00l and I met some c00l people who made work experience less shit.