✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where did you hang out on the internet before being on coldplaying?/How did you hear about Coldplayi

Destrokk

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just opened up this thread, and what the fudgecicle just happened? :huh:
That's a funny word :wacko:

*writes it down*

I just want to change this thread name to "Is it hard to poop?" :sad:

is it?

Yes sometimes it is, for example when you're constipated :sad:

For anyone confused as to what happened, Nikola's 2nd post (The one after the nature pics) had a completely un-necessary and childish picture of some kindof meme involving a guy sitting down on his massive testicles as if they're a seat. Possibly a mod edited, but he used to do edit his posts non-stop which only adds to how irritating he is, sometimes the edit wouldn't even make any difference to the post it was just confusing, weird kid.

The guy who went to the effort of going back and editing his post?

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant that you didn't need to make a statement like CAREFUL EVERYONE THAT GUY IS WEIRD AND DERANGED. Nobody cares about that.

And really you were the one making a whole drama out of a dumb pic in the first place. I just think it's too much attention for something that doesn't deserve as much.

*goes to wordreference*

It's taxing. (if that makes any sense)

And really you were the one making a whole drama out of a dumb pic in the first place.

Now that's exaggerating, I did point out the 2nd post (With that pic) was lame, which is a bit mean but hardly a huge personal attack or "making a whole drama", his irritating and childish response to this was what set me off. I'll help:

Great, Nikola's back.

I actually thought the first post was somewhat funny and then absolutely ruined it with the 2nd one.

Whole drama? If you're going to get involved then at least be balanced, he didn't help things by sarcastically wishing me a happy new year etc. and calling me a "leprec.unt", but being Nikola's PR that was clearly of less importance (Thats where it turned into a drama).

^That's not where the drama started :no:

Here's where it started:

Calling me a ****, that's really classy, and why not throw in some vague racism to really show your true colours. But back to your old game of acting like you aren't bothered up until the point of having a fucking breakdown and disappearing again.
And then, after he apologized, you couldn't let go.

You're taking this too personally. Calm down.

^That's not where the drama started :no:

Here's where it started:

And then, after he apologized, you couldn't let go.

You're taking this too personally. Calm down.

We clearly aren't going to disagree on this, I don't understand at all how calling someone a **** and being vaguely racist towards them isn't escalating a small situation much further (Being the drama).

OK Reilly, we got it, Nikola post a stupid pic (wich I didn't see) and then edited it (like he always do) and made you look stupid. Now can we move on?

Sure we can move on, I think I've rubbed in my point enough. I was annoyed to discover today that it was edited, and I don't care if people think I'm making a big deal out of it, I'm not just going to sit here and let someone do the same douchebag moves without anyone pointing it out, because then he'll just do it again and again and I don't want to read about it.

This thread title is very long, I want to change it to "do you like pooping?" so it looks like everyone was very interested in pooping. That is the joke i wanted to come across. This is what I wanted to change. If that happened by just changing the title it would have saved us the dumbass that is Nikola answering the question stupidly with testicle pictures, Reilly getting annoyed from it, Reilly getting called a leprechaun, people still answering this because this thread was bumped, keanecoldplaysnowpatroldoctorwhospideyhobbit having a mention to causing this, then them taking it as they are not allowed in the Lounge AGAIN plus giving their opinion to something they dont know fully about or know who this Nikola is and all because you can't change the thread title after many responses. Atleast that is what I think.

I don't think it's difficult, I mean you poop every 2 or 3 day, so that knowledge about how to do that gets refreshed rather often.

ARGHHHH GAHGhhhh

I GOT A DEVIL'S HAIRCUT IN MY MIND!

AhgAHGggggggggggg