✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where did you hang out on the internet before being on coldplaying?/How did you hear about Coldplayi

Destrokk

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a long title.

I used to hang out with some metal geeks in a MMORPG game that called themselves The Wolf Clan.

But then I moved to another house and didn't have internet for a year, and when I came back they weren't there anymore.

And then I started liking Coldplay, and LadyBellaStrawberry on Yahoo Answers told me about Coldplaying.

And ta-da here I am.

before coldplaying?

there's even a time before that era?

i only used internet for info, so no chat, or so here. i used to spend a lot more time reading and writing.

one day looking for info about coldplay i ended here, it took me more than a month since i started posting.

I used to hang around davidtennant.net :uhoh:

Not sure how I found out about this place. Musta been through Google.

That's pretty much the reason I started posting :P

I PMed a load of people who were on the online list, asking them to send me Bsides.

Haha you PMed me! I was only new to the site then too :awesome:

I joined coldplaying the day after my first ever coldplay concert, because my love for them turned into an obsession that night :P

And I wanted to see if anyone else on here had gone, to see their photos/vids :D

:P I used to hang out at gaiaonline. Now I never visit there anymore... :laugh3:

I found Coldplaying via google and first found out that it's a great place to check the latest news, then started stalking around the forum and then made this account.

• 2 years later...

oh wow! nice question! well i used to hang out on ebaumsworld and lazylaces...

i found this place on google when i googled coldplay and i've hung out here ever since...well i was away for some years though but got on anytime i could!

^^ I tried Gaia.com at one point. It didn't really work for me, I don't think. :thinking:

What's that website about?

I first went to Coldplaying when a friend and I looked up the lyrics for The Scientist in 2004 but I joined the forum much later on when someone on the official Coldplay forum recommended it as the best one of the bunch.