✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where did you hang out on the internet before being on coldplaying?/How did you hear about Coldplayi

Destrokk

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a bit of an obsession with room escape games, and before that when I was younger I had an obsession with dress-up games and virtual pet games. And I also spent up time googling anything I was currently obsessed with and reading about it. :lol: I found out about here from going to every single site google told me about when I was obsessed with Coldplay.

I used to hang around davidtennant.net :uhoh:

Not sure how I found out about this place. Musta been through Google.

I came here cos' I wanted to download Coldplay stuff yo.

That's pretty much the reason I started posting :P

I PMed a load of people who were on the online list, asking them to send me Bsides.

I Googled Coldplay, and this site popped up. I was actually very much into Coldplay at the time I signed up.

As for previous hangouts, there were several other fan messageboards that I joined, for various things. I did have Facebook for a good while before I joined, and I still use that site all the time.

When I was younger I had a serious addiction to Neopets and online games sites like Miniclip and Addicting Games. :facepalm: And for a while I was addicted to Gaia.com.

But now it's Coldplaying FTW.

I'm not sure how I found out about Coldplaying, I just stumbled upon it a while ago when searching for Coldplay and then I made an account to keep up to date with CP news and to stalk the forums, but I didn't actually start posting until like Mid February I think... :\