✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Registered just recently...

prospekt#42

Hello I don't know who will read this but this is the first online forum I've joined, and no better forum to join than that of Coldplay.

Anyway, I am a 20 year old student at the University of Texas at Austin and hopefully I can meet more people like me (Coldplay fans) from around the world.

Coldplay has inspired me in numerous ways, especially over the past year as I started intensively playing piano and guitar and learning Coldplay songs very often (The Scientist was the first one, of course, but need to learn a more advanced version).

Anyway, I spend most of my time checking out "The Instrument Room" forum but thought I'd post something here.

Cheers.

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I really appreciate it!

haha the name of this 20-year old student is Brad.

And Austin is a great place to study, as I am wrapping up finals right now in summer school, but taking some time off from studying to check coldplaying.

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I really appreciate it!

haha the name of this 20-year old student is Brad.

And Austin is a great place to study, as I am wrapping up finals right now in summer school, but taking some time off from studying to check coldplaying.

Nice to meet you Brad !

good luck with your finals ;)

Sorry, can anyone tell me how to upload a picture for my username when I make posts?

I can't figure out how to upload the picture.

Thanks.

the best way is to upload your pic on photobucket.com (it might be another server, doesnt really matter) and paste your pic link in your sig with some BB code :P u'll see how to do that in your control panel. u can set your avatar similarly ;)

Wooaahh! This is crazy! I read the preview of what the first post of this thread said and it ended at "the University of..." and I thought to myself how cool would that be if he said "Texas at Austin" and then I opened the thread and there you have it, you said Texas at Austin! :awesome:

I'm from Austin. I wanted to go to U.T. but didn't get in, it's a toughie to get into coming from my high school. But yah I'll be a freshman at Texas State next year. I love Austin, and I'm sad I'll be leaving, but San Marcos isn't far, luckily! My brother just recently graduated from U.T.

Anyways, welcome to you! :D

Hey thanks to those who told me how to upload a picture, i will try to get that done soon.

And I am studying Business and Communications at UT, for those who asked.

This is my first online forum so thanks for the welcome from everyone!

In honor of the 10th anniversary of Parachutes, I am definitely going to listen to that album for the next few days. I loved the article on the main page where it talks about some of the details on how they recorded it.

the best way is to upload your pic on photobucket.com (it might be another server, doesnt really matter) and paste your pic link in your sig with some BB code :P u'll see how to do that in your control panel. u can set your avatar similarly ;)

Try imagesk.com

• 2 weeks later...