🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Beady Eye

busybeeburns

The album leaked minutes ago!! I just heard it and it's awesome. A lot different than Oasis but still very nice. Wigwam, The Morning Son, Kill For A Dream and The Beat Goes On are already classics!

Here's the link, enjoy!!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4704614#post4704614

Here's a little reminder of this: Please DO NOT...

Post is edited and link replaced.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link doesn't work ! :wreck:

Did you guys pre-order ?

I'd rather go buy it in a shop , in real-life ...

But It might be way more expensive ...

Like the Time Flies box , online I paid like 17 or so Euro's

and in the shop it's 27 euro's ...

soo , what'll you do ?

The link doesn't work ! :wreck:

Did you guys pre-order ?

I'd rather go buy it in a shop , in real-life ...

But It might be way more expensive ...

Like the Time Flies box , online I paid like 17 or so Euro's

and in the shop it's 27 euro's ...

soo , what'll you do ?

I'll buy it in a store at Miami :D I don't think it's going to be more than 20 dollars :thinking: Here in Uruguay the albums cost around 15 dollars soo...

Guest howyousawtheworld
:awesome:

Same oponion here ! ;)

Judging by the reviews it seems to be that it is indeed a very good album! How did you guys hear it??

Guest howyousawtheworld
I was an early critic of Beady Eye but after listening to the album...IT'S BLOODY FANTASTIC! Seriously!

Yep - thought it'd be pure car crash music and was ready to stand up and point and laugh at Liam Gallagher and shout 'Your NOTHING without your brother'...but I can't. It's just fantastic British rock n roll they've put out. Well done guys - seriously MEGA well done!

Guest howyousawtheworld

BBC have given the album another positive review. Judging by other reviews I think this might just be the most energetic rock n roll album I'll have bought for a long time!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/reviews/6phf

Only 8 days to wait until we can buy it! It's what I always wanted - another album like The Las and I think I've got it.

Guest howyousawtheworld

The thing about Beady Eye is that the sound is alive and not flat and in need of a kick like most of Dig Out Your Soul was under the uninspired production of Dave Sardy. That album sounded like it was recorded decades ago it was that substandard was the production. Musically it was very very good but it was let down by Sardy's production. Why Noel Gallagher didn't keep Mark Stent from Standing On The Shoulder's Of Giants (that sounded sonic and brilliant bar the bizarre Little James - underrated album) or bring in Steve Lillywhite is beyond me. Lillywhite would have been perfect for Oasis but Beady Eye have seen the sense that Noel didn't have. DOYS saw the best of Noel in terms of songwriting but also saw the worst in his decision making. I believe Noel just let that album drift from brilliance into average from his last contribution at track 7 (Falling Down) onwards.

thanks to amazon i got the album a day before the official release date :cheesy: i gave it a listen right away and i really, really like it! it put me in such a good mood, solid rock'n'roll :dance: [it sounds less like oasis than i thought it would.]

thanks to amazon i got the album a day before the official release date :cheesy: i gave it a listen right away and i really, really like it! it put me in such a good mood, solid rock'n'roll :dance: [it sounds less like oasis than i thought it would.]

You lucky bastard! :bomb:

I ordered mine on Beadyeye's website !

I want to hear it !! :bomb: