✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This is insane

Italian Plastic

as you know, I opened for Die! Die! Die! (which was awesome)

Someone recorded it for his website. And then that recording has been played on different radio stations in New Zealand (University ones, mainly) and and then the guy who recorded that is also working on a compilation of young new zealand bands so he decided to put one of my songs on it (the compilation is going to be physical and it will be promoted overseas!) and and then I got played on the radio a bit more and and and then I got offered another show opening for another awesome band but I can't do it cause I'll be in a different city at the time (most probably playing a different show) and and and now I'm going to go on one of these radio stations and be their guest and play some songgzzz.

WOW HOLY CRAP WHAT IS HAPPENING I AM WORLD FAMOUS (IN NEW ZEALAND)

Someone recorded it for his website. And then that recording has been played on different radio stations in New Zealand (University ones, mainly) and and then the guy who recorded that is also working on a compilation of young new zealand bands so he decided to put one of my songs on it (the compilation is going to be physical and it will be promoted overseas!) and and then I got played on the radio a bit more and and and then I got offered another show opening for another awesome band but I can't do it cause I'll be in a different city at the time (most probably playing a different show) and and and now I'm going to go on one of these radio stations and be their guest and play some songgzzz.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!DHJHJYDCBSXHTDFXASFAfbvlk

You better remember all the lols I gave you when you're famous :dozey:

Congrats, Eddie! I be coming to all your shows in NZ when you're super famous. If you pay for flights.

But really, congratulations! The stuff you've done sounds great.