✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?

an angel

I hit it 10 or 11 times this morning :freak:

I was okay at the beginning of the school year... I'd hit the snooze button only once or twice, but now I let it go off for almost two hours :shame:

So anyway, do you get yourself up as soon as your alarm goes off, or do you abuse the snooze button?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to put my alarm clock to 7.30 and then hit snooze 3 times at least (snooze in my phone lasts 9 minutes). then i realised there's no point in doing that so now i put alarm at 7.50 and try to jump off the bed as soon as possible, 'cause i feel a lot better waking up imediately than waking up and then snoozing for half an hour. the longer i snooze the harder it is to wake up.

though i'm still always late

I am one of the abusers. :lol:

It was worse before though, now I have a new techique to trick myself to stop snoozing too much:

My phone is my alarm and I always set 2 alarms. One says "Get up!" and snooze time is 5mins, the second says "NOW!" at the time I really must get up and has a different tune.

(It already happened more than once that I hit snooze endlessly without actually waking up and missed appointments.

Worst case was when I put off 2 different alarms in my sleep on the morning of an exam... I had to wait half a year to be allowed to write it again and therefore had to learn it all for a second time! Since then I ask other people to make sure I'm awake for occasions like this haha)

I hate getting up early. :angry:

I hit it like, a lot of times. A lot of times. Sometimes when I set the alarm to wake up in the middle of the night, I don't remember snoozing it. And worse still, if I hit the snooze button and accidentally hit the wrong one... And turns it off. :|

I'm probably one of the hardest person to wake. And I can get really irritated when I wake up, tend to throw a tantrum lol. /i'm still a small kid

i simply have 3 clock alarms on my phone, because i use to ignore the first 2 :uhoh: i'm too tired to even bother to hit the snooze thing... at times i use to set them in an hour difference each... weird. :freak:

if i have any duty to do early in the day i tend to keep awake most of the night :| panicking i'll arrive late or something. :disappointed:

Never ... the alarm rings, I switch it off and get up immediately.

I used to live with two girls who'd abuse the damn snooze button and it made me almost furious that I was out of the bathroom and already finishing breakfast, while those two lazy sleepyheads were still hitting their damn snooze buttons. :bomb:

I hate getting up early, but what I hate even more is to be woken up by the alarm over and over and over again.

i can't even hear my alarm anymore. :| would wake up hours after without even remembering turning it off.

That used to happen to me too. Maybe you could try buying a different one? And putting it somewhere away from your bed, so that you'd have to get up and walk over to it to turn it off.