✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?

an angel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't sleep well, up and down through the night; so when it's morning I do not want to get up. :dozey:

So as well as hitting the snooze on my phone I set at least 10 different alarms on my phone, at about 3 minute intervals.

I hit it 10 or 11 times this morning :freak:

I was okay at the beginning of the school year... I'd hit the snooze button only once or twice, but now I let it go off for almost two hours :shame:

So anyway, do you get yourself up as soon as your alarm goes off, or do you abuse the snooze button?

WTF time do you set it for originally?! :freak:

I hit it like, a lot of times. A lot of times. Sometimes when I set the alarm to wake up in the middle of the night, I don't remember snoozing it. And worse still, if I hit the snooze button and accidentally hit the wrong one... And turns it off. :|

I'm probably one of the hardest person to wake. And I can get really irritated when I wake up, tend to throw a tantrum lol. /i'm still a small kid

Whyyyy would you set the alarm to go off in the middle of the night?! :wtf:

i can't even hear my alarm anymore. :| would wake up hours after without even remembering turning it off.

THIS happens to me too!

this

Yet for some unknown reason you still wake up before or around 6am!!!

I used to kick and hit my parents when I was little and they woke me up for school :uhoh:

:stunned:

I'm not sure why, but I never got into the habit of using the snooze button. I've only used it a few times in my whole life. Usually when my alarm goes off I either turn if off and get straight up even though it sucks, or I turn if off and lay there for a few more minutes but don't go back to sleep, then get up. This is why I get completely screwed over if I accidentally fall back to sleep. D:

^ I used to do the same thing!

Id wake up to either a knock at my bedroom door telling me its time to go

OR

before that

The sound of the outside Gate Opening.

To this day my first instinct when I hear keys turning the lock in a front door... is to run and hide.

Anyways...

I usually dont hit the snooze button at all

I just wake up when I wake up

No alarm.. therefore no snooze button.

I used to have this problem where when my alarm went off, I wouldn't be fully awake so I'd have no idea what those numbers on the clock meant or what that sound was, I just had to make it go away. :blank: It was like that all through high school plus last year. I don't really have that problem now though. I guess because I don't live at home anymore so I have to depend on myself to be ready on time.

• 4 weeks later...