✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?

an angel

I always hit the snooze button cause I'm not a morning person at all :bomb: usually about 1-3 times :awesome:

Last night I put my alarm on 11 cause today I had to go to uni at about 12:22. I dont know how many times I hit the snooze button but I woke up at 12:14, saw what time it was and jumped out of bed like :wreck:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That used to happen to me too. Maybe you could try buying a different one? And putting it somewhere away from your bed, so that you'd have to get up and walk over to it to turn it off.

i've done that. 'twas only effective for like a week. after that, yes, i would walk over to turn it off but then, i'd go back to bed and fall asleep again. then, after a few more weeks, same thing--- will not even hear the alarm. :| maybe it's because im such a deep sleeper. :confused::shrug:

(It already happened more than once that I hit snooze endlessly without actually waking up and missed appointments.

Worst case was when I put off 2 different alarms in my sleep on the morning of an exam... I had to wait half a year to be allowed to write it again and therefore had to learn it all for a second time! Since then I ask other people to make sure I'm awake for occasions like this haha)

I missed my first biology exam last year, although it was because when it went off, I accidentally turned it off instead of hitting snooze. It didn't even wake me up because don't recall doing that, but I know for sure that I set it before I went to bed. My professor was generous enough to let me take it at the end of the semester though, thankfully. :blank:

It happened again last semester too, my research paper for English was due at 9:30 and I woke up at 11 because my alarm didn't wake me up :wreck:

I can't get up right away, I need a lot of time to be able to get out of bed. :disappointed:

So I set my alarm 40 minutes earlier than I need to get up, with snooze set for every two minutes so . . . about 20 times a morning? :uhoh2: But by then I'm ready to get up.

i've tried not to hit it at all recently, because it's much "easier" to get up straight away. well it isn't, but the more i hit the snooze button, the harder it actually becomes to get up and the more tired i am during the day. maybe somebody already said that, i didn't read the thread.

but in the past i often managed to hit it for an hour, until the alarm wasn't bothered to ring anymore :blank:

never

I hate those typical alarm rings....that's why I have a radio alarm...haha and I forgot to change the time on my alarm last night (due to the extra hour) and it went on one hour too early this morning and I didn't even realise until I looked at the watch on my mobile...

so the radio alarm goes on at 8am and I get up at 8:45am

Remembering back to when I had a snooze alarm, maybe once, because 5mins extra sleep is just kinda silly to me.

Now I used my phone alarm, one about 20mins before the other (and normally don't really fall back asleep), so technically still once.

It's really hard but if you get up straight away and get in the shower, you feel like a bazillion times more awake in the morning.