✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but that is what I meant, that you all said something when he appeared in the episode of 2 weeks ago when he was in front of the jail, but no one has discussed about this week episode when they explain what happened to him!

I thought that at the end, when The Governor and Megan fall down to the hole, the one that was firing zombies was going to be somebody of the jail's group.

Loved this weeks episode! It was indeed a very nice departure from what we're used to, but they handled it great (I think).

Anyways, for those who love spoilers, look at this. D:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIzrPE4M_LQ]The Walking Dead 4x07 New Zealand Promo - YouTube[/ame]

I still think (unfortunately) that Daryl might be the one to fall victim of the Governor during the mid-season finale. He wasn't standing around that fire in one of the teaser-trailers for this season. (I'll try to find it.)

edit: here it is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmfvSv8R0tM]Prey For The Dead: The Walking Dead - YouTube[/ame]

I still think (unfortunately) that Daryl might be the one to fall victim of the Governor during the mid-season finale. He wasn't standing around that fire in one of the teaser-trailers for this season. (I'll try to find it.)

edit: here it is...

I noticed that too. :cry:

I have a really bad feeling about next week's episode... :uhoh2:

I don't have a good feeling about it either. It's been some time since a really major death has happened. And, now that the Governor has a 'new family' he's going to do everything he can to keep what happened last time from happening again. I didn't think it was possible, but he's even crazier.

Yeah, I didn't think he could get crazier either...

Predictions on who might die?

I'm thinking maybe Daryl, Hershel, Carl and Tyreese.

Hershel is most definitely dying, and that bums me out. The clip shown on Talking Dead pretty much confirmed a theory that I've been thinking since The Governor showed up at the end a few weeks ago.

:sad:

I agree with Daryl and Hershel. I think maybe the Governor's new girlfriend (I can't think of her name) and Bob. Daryl and Hershel are my absolute favorite characters, so it's going to suck to see them go.

If Tyreese, Michonne, Rick, Daryl or Hershel bite the bullet, then I'll be sad. Fortunately we know Rick and Michonne won't from that 'bonfire' clip.

Remember that his main target is Michonne.

Right, but assuming that that 'bonfire' clip is either at the end of this last episode, or at the start of the season's second half, then I think it's safe to say that the Governor doesn't kill Michonne. I think, if he does pull the trigger on her at the start of the show, then Hershel might take the hit... :cry: