✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

Radiohead meets the Walking Dead (this popped into my head whilst listening to the song)...

This is just a nightmare

But soon I'm going to wake up

Someone's gonna bring me around

Running from the walkers

Hiding in the forest

Running through the fields

Laying flat on the ground

Just like everybody

Stepping over heads

Running from the Governor

And this is your warning

Walking Dead warning

• Like 1

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radiohead meets the Walking Dead (this popped into my head whilst listening to the song)...

This is just a nightmare

But soon I'm going to wake up

Someone's gonna bring me around

Running from the walkers

Hiding in the forest

Running through the fields

Laying flat on the ground

Just like everybody

Stepping over heads

Running from the Governor

And this is your warning

Walking Dead warning

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE RADIOHEAD SONGS.

ded

Hershel I was kind of expecting.

But... how the episode ended I was like D:

And a big wtf to the rat diorama thing. We still don't know who's doing the messed up stuff with the rats (although my bet is on the alcoholic former army medic guy).

Either him or the crazy little girl (my money's on her).

Rat art or not, Carol sure learn her how to pop a cap in a bitch though. :P

I was so sad about Hershel that I couldn't celebrate Michonne killing that bastard! I think The Governor killed more humans during his time on the show than the walkers have. Just wish Michonne had stabbed him though the mouth ala Penny!

Well in the comics Judith died in that battle over the prison, so I guess she's dead?
Maybe so, but my understanding is there are so many things that are different between the show and the comics that you never know (although I haven't actually read any of the comics).

On the Talking Dead show afterword, they didn't include Judith in the "In Memoriam" portion, so I'm going to guess she is still alive and Beth has her. However, that wouldn't explain all the blood in the baby carrier.

Hopefully we will find out one way or the other when the season resumes in February!

Well in the comics Judith died in that battle over the prison, so I guess she's dead?

I remember her dying in the comics, but that scene wasn't very clear.

Maybe so, but my understanding is there are so many things that are different between the show and the comics that you never know (although I haven't actually read any of the comics).

On the Talking Dead show afterword, they didn't include Judith in the "In Memoriam" portion, so I'm going to guess she is still alive and Beth has her. However, that wouldn't explain all the blood in the baby carrier.

Hopefully we will find out one way or the other when the season resumes in February!

I didn't watch the Talking Dead this time, but I really hope her not being included means she's not dead!

Also, did anyone else freak out when Michonne didn't finish off the Governor? Thank god he was shot in the head because I did not want him coming back.

I was ecstatic that Michonne was so disgusted with him by that point, she would have rather him get eaten alive by walkers than die a quick death. But I was also glad Lilly was the one to ultimately finish him off. All The Governor brought to her life was death.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I saw about 25 minutes of the entire episode last night. :sad: :sad: :sad: Fucking livestreams, man.

Does anyone else love this half of the season more than the first half? It's seriously all great this season.

• 2 weeks later...