✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and the preview for next week's episode... holy massive Walker party! :uhoh:

I'm not sure who here reads the comics, but that's the infamous highway herd that I never expected to see this early in the show, or at all. :awesome:

Fuuuuck. Carol?
I started to suspect her when she kicked over the water bucket after talking with Tyreese. Oh my.

My original thought last week was that the new guy (former army medic) was the one who did it, thinking it would be "medically necessary" to "contain the situation". Looks like that thinking belonged to Carol all along!

I started to suspect her when she kicked over the water bucket after talking with Tyreese. Oh my.

My original thought last week was that the new guy (former army medic) was the one who did it, thinking it would be "medically necessary" to "contain the situation". Looks like that thinking belonged to Carol all along!

Looking back, you're right. I just thought Carol was sort of losing it for ??? but now we know.

I was reading an interview regarding the mysterious killer, and the one who is feeding the walkers at the prison gates. They aren't the same person, so I'm relieved to they're two different people. I'm still holding on the theory it's possibly The Governor. His attack is coming up for the midseason finale and, well, I'll just leave it at that.

So now what does Rick do?:

1. Tell group and Tyreese that Carol was the killer and he banished her.

2. Tell them she was killed on the run without telling them she was the murderer.

3. Tell them she was the killer and she was killed on the run.

Daryl's not gonna be happy with any of those. Plus they are loosing a valuable person, she does a lot.

So now what does Rick do?:

1. Tell group and Tyreese that Carol was the killer and he banished her.

2. Tell them she was killed on the run without telling them she was the murderer.

3. Tell them she was the killer and she was killed on the run.

Daryl's not gonna be happy with any of those. Plus they are loosing a valuable person, she does a lot.

I'm pretty sure Rick will do option 1. When she told him that he could just not say anything to anybody, that wasn't an option for him. If he tries to hide it from Tyreese, then Tyreese is just going to keep nagging Rick "why don't you care about finding out who did it, blah blah blah." Plus everyone else at the prison would still feel uneasy thinking there's a killer still in their midst.

If Rick were to go for option 2 or 3, he knows that would backfire on the chance that she either tries to come back to the prison or one of their people happened to bump into her later on. Essentially, if he were to tell them that Carol died and then they find out in-person that she's alive... it will kind of be like what Shane did in Season 1 (when he said that Rick was dead).

Yeah option 1.

Well, I think that the last episode has been the weakest since season 4 started, but it has an amazing song on it, which is one of the best things on the episode.

Yes, I liked that song. :nice: First time I've heard it. I wonder which member of the cast/crew suggested that?

oh snap he's baaaaaack

At first I thought maybe the Gubbner offed his two buddies in the meantime, but the trailer that played during the Talking Dead showed that he was sitting next to three tents so maybe the other two are indeed still alive and helping him out.

We still don't know for sure who was feeding the rats to the walkers though...

Oh man I just had a thought of what could happen. Rick finally tells Daryl about Carol, Daryl gets annoyed and decides to try to find her with his awesome tracking skills, but is so focused on the task that he doesn't notice the Governor. Then the Governor notices Daryl, and thinks about how Daryl and Merle got away, and for revenge takes out Daryl.

Oy.

Oh man I just had a thought of what could happen. Rick finally tells Daryl about Carol, Daryl gets annoyed and decides to try to find her with his awesome tracking skills, but is so focused on the task that he doesn't notice the Governor. Then the Governor notices Daryl, and thinks about how Daryl and Merle got away, and for revenge takes out Daryl.

Oy.

:cry: