✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Newcastle (JOURNAL TYNE THEATRE, WESTGATE RD)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was wondering if the guys who got tickets today had allocated seat numbers on them.cant get upto newcastle till 6ish tomorrow.so was wondering if that meant we d be at the back? or is it first in the queue at the tyne theatre grabs the best seats.

Why's the thread title been changed to include the venue? I didn't think it had been definitely confirmed?

No there's not.

it snowed a bit last night but it's all cleared now.

still take wellies because it seems to be inconsistent with the weather report up here.

Thanks, bringing wellies sounds like a definite plan!!

But that snow is coming down pretty fast here in Newcastle at the moment. Hopefully it won't cause too many problems though. From a friend who bought tickets this morning they were gallery tickets and you did get a seat number. So I am guessing that all seats will be allocated. I don't really care though, the theatre is so small you will get a pretty good view from anywhere!

Oh I hope the snow's not too bad...

It looks like there's a strong possibility I may have a spare for tomorrow night. I should know by around midnight tonight, but may already be in bed, in which case I'll post here first thing in the morning.

<edit> Looks like I already have someone lined up.

Oh I hope the snow's not too bad...

It looks like there's a strong possibility I may have a spare for tomorrow night. I should know by around midnight tonight, but may already be in bed, in which case I'll post here first thing in the morning.

<edit> Looks like I already have someone lined up.

Well let's hope it doesn't go to waste like your boat trip one did.

You really should stop buying double tickets Tonsu if you waste them like that!

I'm confused (easily done, ha!), where are we to pick up tickets from? The venue or Metro Radio Arena?

Well let's hope it doesn't go to waste like your boat trip one did.

You really should stop buying double tickets Tonsu if you waste them like that!

Cheeky grasshopper!! :P

I'm the guest on this one, and sadly my mate (and much-loved forum member) is struggling desperately against the odds right now to make it over from the States :cry:

The boat...don't get me started...my guest couldn't come because of the piss-poor organisation from Coldplay HQ changing the boat time for (in the end quite clearly) no good reason :(

To end on a positive note, better to have too many tickets and make someone's day than not have enough :sunny:

you get them from the arena.

Here's the address for the Arena:

Metro Radio Arena (Box Office)

Arena Way

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE4 7NA

Thanks guys!! I have the official email with the Metro address and map now, but it seems so strange that the actual venue box office was open today but not tomorrow (and it was opened after the email was sent out) :\

Oh well, hopefully see you all tomorrow :sunny:

Thanks guys!! I have the official email with the Metro address and map now, but it seems so strange that the actual venue box office was open today but not tomorrow (and it was opened after the email was sent out) :\

Oh well, hopefully see you all tomorrow :sunny:

Yes, I know...it was pretty weird...anyway, if there's any news about that tomorrow morning, can you text me? I wont be able to check my mails :\

Yes, I know...it was pretty weird...anyway, if there's any news about that tomorrow morning, can you text me? I wont be able to check my mails :\

Yes of course, we'll stay in good touch about everything tomorrow :nice:

Just another request for a ticket should anyone have a spare one available.

Thanks

Darren

I've been chatting to Darren and he may be new on the forum but he seems like a top guy and fully deserving a ticket if there's one going :)

Really buzzing about tonight now. Just read the review of yesterday and am looking forward to picking my tickets up and seeing what I have been allocated. Although, as I said before there are no bad seats in the Tyne Theatre as its pretty small anyway.

So, last night night they got Peter Kay and Garry Barlow.

Tonight, we get Ant and Dec and................