✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Newcastle (JOURNAL TYNE THEATRE, WESTGATE RD)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah right hmmm... Maybe its at t he journal Tyne Theatre... thats small and intimate, all seated.. with a bar... adn its where Ant and Dec acted in their early days and are very good friends with the guy who runs the place...

Cant wait!!

:wink3:

ooooo it so is!!,...

Ive just checked the Journal Tyne Theatre to see whats on.... They have a Pantomime running every day except 20TH December.... Coincidence? i think so!!

I bet its there.. its great, been to many of concerts there what a brilliant place to have it if it is!!!

X

AND....yes its all seated Crisis have just confirmed that... xx

question to the people living in/near Newcastle (perhaps a little bit off-topic ;) ): my girlfriend and I will arrive in Newcastle on sunday and stay until tuesday. do you have any tips for places we should visit?

thanks a lot! :)

question to the people living in/near Newcastle (perhaps a little bit off-topic ;) ): my girlfriend and I will arrive in Newcastle on sunday and stay until tuesday. do you have any tips for places we should visit?

thanks a lot! :)

Get yourselves to the Metrocentre in gateshead - it used to be the largest shopping centre in Europe until a few years ago and they built bluewater.

The centre of LIFE is right in the citycentre next to Newcastle Central.

The Baltic is an Art Gallery which is completely free and there's a very swanky restaurant on the top floor, plus it's right on the quayside where all the nice restaurants are.

There's not really a lot to 'Sightsee' but these are a few places that are in the citycentre and worth visiting. You should also take a walk down Northumberland street, which was voted as one of the top ten streets in Europe for it's Architecture.

Oh and there's the Angel of the North, but that's a bit shit, really... hah.

Sooo...I was supposed to fly home to America today. Southern England's inability to deal with 4" of snow has grounded me in London til Wednesday. All I can do is laugh. It's too ridiculous to even be mad about.

This, however, means I will be in England tomorrow and Monday.

If I can figure out a way to get to Newcastle (long shot) by Monday...no one would happen to have an extra ticket I could buy off them, would they? I know this is the LONGEST shot in the world, haha, as I know tickets are astronomical on ebay. I just thought I might as well ask the question :P.

crisislogo.jpg

Extra Hidden Gigs tickets on sale this morning!

December 19, 2010 9:00 am

200 extra tickets on sale this morning for Christmas shows

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=685

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that 200 extra tickets each have been made available for Coldplay’s Hidden Gigs for Crisis at Liverpool's Royal Court (tonight, Sun 19th Dec) and Newcastle's Journal Tyne Arena (tomorrow, Mon 20th Dec).

These extra tickets cost £50. A maximum of two tickets may be purchased per person. The tickets for both shows will be sold FROM 10AM TODAY (Sun, 19th Dec) on a first come first serve basis at the box offices at the following locations:

LIVERPOOL

Royal Court Theatre

1 Roe St

Liverpool

L1 1HL

MAP

NEWCASTLE

PLEASE NOTE - TICKETS ARE NOT BEING SOLD AT THE GIG VENUE

Metro Radio Arena Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne

Arena Way

Tyne and Wear

NE4 7NA

MAP

If it's snowy where you are, then *please* take care getting to the venues (and don't set off unless it's safe to do so). We'll let you know as soon as the 200 tickets for each show have been sold.

Anchorman

Sooo...I was supposed to fly home to America today. Southern England's inability to deal with 4" of snow has grounded me in London til Wednesday. All I can do is laugh. It's too ridiculous to even be mad about.

This, however, means I will be in England tomorrow and Monday.

If I can figure out a way to get to Newcastle (long shot) by Monday...no one would happen to have an extra ticket I could buy off them, would they? I know this is the LONGEST shot in the world, haha, as I know tickets are astronomical on ebay. I just thought I might as well ask the question :P.

Anyone have Chelsea's number?!! :shocked2: Let her know that tickets are available at the box offices!

yes, it's worst in the NE and in Scotland :(

Not right. I am in Jarrow (5 miles from Newcastle) and there is no snow here as of 1:30pm today. Mind you that can all change before tomorrow but at the moment we have not had much new snow this week. Hope this helps.