✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 7th Mixtape Exchange (1ST POST UPDATE)

ivet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more than the number of posts I'd consider the poster's recent activity. If he/she has just 100 posts but seems excited about this I don't think it's a bad idea to allow him/her to be part of this. I don't want to sound self-centered but in the secret santa we have people with 0 posts who already sent the cards and stuff and we haven't had any problems with them

This is actually the first time I listen to Velvet Underground haha

Thanks Jules, now I need to download some stuffs from Beck, Devendra Banhart and Alaska In Winter. :wacko: Their music seems to fit into my preferable genres!

And yes, I was thinking of you when I got to know it was The Doors! :lol:

PS: If not because of this tape, I will probably think Devendra Banhart was a girl forever! :shame:

haha I must admit I didn't put the best song to get into Velvet Underground on this tape...but I felt like putting it on it because of my venus in furs thread...:wacky:

I am glad you liked some of the stuff:awesome:

that's true but we know you come around regularly and check the wom section often. :)

thing is some people (with few posts, but not always that) join in and never show back. :\

Yeah, as Lore said I think it's not the number of messages but more the activity that counts. Anyway I'll maybe reach 1000 post for the next exchange :D.

I don't think all the late people are people with low posts. There is no direct connection I think. It's more frustrating when it is that way, I'll agree with that, but anyone can be late. And as some peopl said: people can have low posts but still be faithful to the board.

@loudefix: haha you revealed some of our (very funny) queuing conversations ^^ (can't wait to gig again with you btw :D )

@violet: yeah, we talked about you, and what I said was not nice, it was just the truth ;) I really mean it :nice: I'm glad you were loudefix's mixtaper, funny how things happen sometimes!

I'm really sorry for those who didn't have a mixtape, it's too bad... But I'd be shattered (yeah, really) if you put a higher minimum post requierement for the next exchange cause I' won't be able to participate again :uhoh:

Well, about my review: Dear mixtape maker, I'm downloading your tape but I'm really busy and exhausted these days. As I want to do things properly, I'll try to review it when my head will be a bit rested, tomorrow evening hopefully :) Can't wait to listen to it! Thank you in advance!

They could just spam to get the posts :uhoh:

Haha :P , I bet everyone would be happy to see them do that :\

It's a really though call, but I think you can't really exclude people. When they say that they'll do it, and eventually they don't, that's just personality, not amount of posts