✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

On Sexuality, is it the person's choice or are you born that way?

ivet

I once watched this televised debate that was about homosexuality. They were debating the question 'Should homosexual couples be able to adopt?' and some people were saying that this wouldnt be good for the children because they'd be bullied at school. Some people even wanted special daycare centers for children who had homosexual parents :thinking: because "we have to protect the kids until they come out in the real world". The staff at these places would be like "specially trained" in homosexuality (cause as we all know homosexual people are so much different to us straight people) so that they'd be able to handle the kids in the best possible way.

I can understand that people worry about that the fact that some kids might get bullied cause kids can be super crule sometimes and bully each other for anything :disappointed: but special daycare centers :thinking: uuh why would we need that? If that was the reality then it would only signal that gay people are weird and need special care, at least that's what I think.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once watched this televised debate that was about homosexuality. They were debating the question 'Should homosexual couples be able to adopt?' and some people were saying that this wouldnt be good for the children because they'd be bullied at school. Some people even wanted special daycare centers for children who had homosexual parents :thinking: because "we have to protect the kids until they come out in the real world". The staff at these places would be like "specially trained" in homosexuality (cause as we all know homosexual people are so much different to us straight people) so that they'd be able to handle the kids in the best possible way.

I can understand that people worry about that the fact that some kids might get bullied cause kids can be super crule sometimes and bully each other for anything :disappointed: but special daycare centers :thinking: uuh why would we need that? If that was the reality then it would only signal that gay people are weird and need special care, at least that's what I think.

Those people seem to think that the problem should not be tackled directly and those without the problem should suffer. Send the homophobes to special centres, they are the ones with the problem.

Most people at my school are homophobes, and the average one is a Christian. They'll be all like "OMG LOL PEACE N LUV 4 EVRY1" and then they'll brush off homosexuals like they're not even human. I find it really annoying. I'm actually a Christian myself, but I don't think what the Bible says on homosexuality is all that important. :shrug:

Most people at my school are homophobes, and the average one is a Christian. They'll be all like "OMG LOL PEACE N LUV 4 EVRY1" and then they'll brush off homosexuals like they're not even human. I find it really annoying. I'm actually a Christian myself, but I don't think what the Bible says on homosexuality is all that important. :shrug:

I always find it hilarious how people use the Bible as justification for homophobia. There are many other things the Bible states is equally wrong that heterosexual people do all the time (e.g. eating shellfish).

I always find it hilarious how people use the Bible as justification for homophobia. There are many other things the Bible states is equally wrong that heterosexual people do all the time (e.g. eating shellfish).

also having sex out of wedlock but theese people take things out of context and make it in their favour when it suits them to argue some religious point:confused:

what's wrong with eating shellfish? :uhoh:

So what are people's views on the Vatican allowing the use of condoms?

Another evolution of their belief which shows the man-made nature of the structure. By definition, religion should not change for the people, people should change for the religion.

Will they be issuing an apology for all the people over previous years who have lost their lives to aids or been ostracised by their society after child birth after not using condoms upon order of the Catholic church?

That's such a retarded idea, I don't think gay/lesbian people differ from straight people at all except in one way who were attracted to and sleep with, which isn't really anyone elses business.

I would never send my child to one of those places, I would just teach him or her to stand up to anyone bullying them as quickly as possible because once bullies are stood up to they tend to leave you alone.

Pope is luls:

"There may be a basis in the case of some individuals, as perhaps when a male prostitute uses a condom, where this can be a first step in the direction of a moralization, a first assumption of responsibility"

Yes let's stress male prostitutes because them female ho's douse themselves in that anti-aids spray :shy:

Yeah, I go to a catholic university and they are extremely conservative of course. Last year there was a lecture about homosexuality and the psychologist who did the lecture said homosexuality is a disease, etc. I didn't go to the lecture but everyone who went there, including some gay people I know, were extremely annoyed of course. I can't believe important institutions such as schools or universities are that closed minded when they should teach us to be tolerant of everyone and respect any kind of differences (specially when those differences are about private things )

Pope is luls:

"There may be a basis in the case of some individuals, as perhaps when a male prostitute uses a condom, where this can be a first step in the direction of a moralization, a first assumption of responsibility"

Yes let's stress male prostitutes because them female ho's douse themselves in that anti-aids spray :shy:

He's probably worried that he might get infected.