✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

If Coldplay are planned to be on at 22.50 Germany time then that's still over an hour and a half away? This German band can't be playing for all that time?!

The set of the german band finishes 40 minutes before coldplay go on stage (22.10 local time).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Sohne Mannheims have the guy with the white doorag thing on his head? :confused:

Thats the guy i was talking about.

Xavier Naidoo, he nearly cries when hes singing.

Kinda annoys me :S

Well im off to the Stage with my friends cya :D

Guest howyousawtheworld
The set of the german band finishes 40 minutes before coldplay go on stage (22.10 local time).

Sorry - just realised that. Thanks a lot! :)

Hey folks! How are u all doing??

I'm feeling bad because I missed a friend's birthday to stay and watch Coldplay's gig live. But It wouldn't be good to be there thinking about the concert all the time =/

thats not good! Friends and family are the most imortant thing you can ever have and to miss it for a live stream of a concert which you could probably watch tomorrow online is unbelievable in my opninion. Go to that Birthday

thats not good! Friends and family are the most imortant thing you can ever have and to miss it for a live stream of a concert which you could probably watch tomorrow online is unbelievable in my opninion. Go to that Birthday

ditto, its funny 'cause im missing this concert to go to a friend's birthday as well

ah i'm dead excited =)))

for those wondering about the Söhne Mannheims, they're famous in Germany, that's why they're playing for so long - and i believe they deserve it.

i'm here for an advice, if you'd please:

should i reload and restart the stream before recording coldplay, will that do any good? might this improve anything? (stability of the stream i hope)

ooooooh myyyyyyy goooodness!!

did you just read the comment next to the stream, the bummer who said Justin Bieber will be headlining next year`? please let it be the worst joke ever :D :D :D

@Juanma8

thank you, that's at least 2 of us =)

I'm all the way in Ohio, USA and this stream looks great and sounds great (I have it plugged into a surround sound system and 50" TV)!

I have cleared my schedule today (didn't have anything really planned anyway) and am patiently waiting to rock out to coldplay.