✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

does anyone here have an audio [only] link of the streaming?

nah sorry dude =/

but to everyone here:

I don't want to summon high hopes, though I am able to and a will be recording the whole damn thing tonight =D

My second PC is up and running, already got some "Hurts", "Bring me the Horizon" and now it's "Morning Parade" or whatever, pretty much an interview with a german actress, hm, whatever it is, it's being recorded. Quality ? Lossless. Means, whatever the stream of swr3 is giving me, i take it...

so cross your fingers the stream won't break in the middle of Coldplay!! =(

it's happened only once before, common thing though... at least i hope IF there is an interruption, it won't take to long and is not within one of the new tunes...

SOOO:

anybody out here able to record it VISUALLY, too ?

I encourage everyone around here: record it !!! the more of us give it a try, the bigger the chance we can put up every single song =D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm slightly concerned we will not be getting a stream of Coldplay tonight. It seems they skipped the entire Kooks set and are jumping around quite a bit.

Perhaps larger more well known bands are refusing to be taped?

it seems that Kooks set will be streamed at 1:40 :)

Sendezeiten Livestream

Samstag, 04.06.11

17.30 Uhr SEVENDUST

17.55 Uhr HURTS

19.10 Uhr KOLOR und JONA:S // Live-Talk

19.15 Uhr BRING ME THE HORIZON

20.00 Uhr KRAFTKLUB //Live-Talk

20.20 Uhr ASH

21.00 Uhr DIE SÖHNE MANNHEIMS

22.50 Uhr COLDPLAY

0.25 Uhr koRn

1.40 Uhr THE KOOKS u.a.!

I'm slightly concerned we will not be getting a stream of Coldplay tonight. It seems they skipped the entire Kooks set and are jumping around quite a bit.

Perhaps larger more well known bands are refusing to be taped?

I hope it is because there is a break of half an hour now on the main stage...fingers crossed!

it seems that Kooks set will be streamed at 1:40 :)

Sendezeiten Livestream

Samstag, 04.06.11

17.30 Uhr SEVENDUST

17.55 Uhr HURTS

19.10 Uhr KOLOR und JONA:S // Live-Talk

19.15 Uhr BRING ME THE HORIZON

20.00 Uhr KRAFTKLUB //Live-Talk

20.20 Uhr ASH

21.00 Uhr DIE SÖHNE MANNHEIMS

22.50 Uhr COLDPLAY

0.25 Uhr koRn

1.40 Uhr THE KOOKS u.a.!

Oh thanks for this!!! Great news! Looks like they are going to stream Coldplay in its entirety!

On the west coast of the US, I'm getting from both streams some daytime footage of Ash...who played two hours ago.

so, is this thing just delayed by two hours, or is anyone else having trouble with the stream?

On the west coast of the US, I'm getting from both streams some daytime footage of Ash...who played two hours ago.

so, is this thing just delayed by two hours, or is anyone else having trouble with the stream?

no, it's ok:) just look at my previous post:)

nah sorry dude =/

but to everyone here:

I don't want to summon high hopes, though I am able to and a will be recording the whole damn thing tonight =D

My second PC is up and running, already got some "Hurts", "Bring me the Horizon" and now it's "Morning Parade" or whatever, pretty much an interview with a german actress, hm, whatever it is, it's being recorded. Quality ? Lossless. Means, whatever the stream of swr3 is giving me, i take it...

so cross your fingers the stream won't break in the middle of Coldplay!! =(

it's happened only once before, common thing though... at least i hope IF there is an interruption, it won't take to long and is not within one of the new tunes...

SOOO:

anybody out here able to record it VISUALLY, too ?

I encourage everyone around here: record it !!! the more of us give it a try, the bigger the chance we can put up every single song =D

lol so I'm already praying.

I'll try to listen on the festival web link... =/

yeah he's right, the schedule from swr is playing almost as planned (they put in a bit of Morning Parade ) .... oh btw. "u.a." is german for "and others", so not only the kooks but some more will be shown until about Sunday 3:00am =)

@Dan Medina

thanks for praying :D i want those new songs sooo much (everyone here does, right?! ), and since the quality at least for audio is very good, it would be a shame missing that chance!

Guest howyousawtheworld

I've always associated the Nurburgring with one man - the God that is Michael Schumacher but tonight it's Coldplay!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Sohne Mannheims are on stage

next: COLDPLAY!

If Coldplay are planned to be on at 22.50 Germany time then that's still over an hour and a half away? This German band can't be playing for all that time?!