November 29, 201015 yr I think it's been such a long time since there's been new Coldplay material coming out, I have forgotten how exciting it is! :shame: That is, until I watched the video. Now the anticipation is killing meeeeeee :bomb: Is it wednesday yet???
November 29, 201015 yr Ok, I really admire those of you who have decided to wait till Wednesday! :) I can't stop watching it myself! Seeing us on the boat with the ballons, and Will and Guy waving at us gave me goosebumps! :heart: I'm having a hard time comprehending any of this. Like seriously. The whole thing is so ridiculous in my head that I'm almost forgetting this is Coldplay, my favorite thing ever. I'm beyond excited, but I just kind of laugh about it: "LOL, I was in a Coldplay video and sung on a track and met them and was in their 'making of' video." As excited and squee-ee as I am, I don't think anything's really hit me yet :bomb:. I kind of feel the same way, Chelsea... everything was so surreal that I'm still having a hard believing that I was actually there! :wacky:
November 29, 201015 yr It still seems like one big dream I'm starting to wonder if it will ever feel real
November 29, 201015 yr "Still waiting for the snow to fall, It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all." :dance::dance::D
November 29, 201015 yr I doubt it will ever feel real. I have so many pictures from it over my walls. But every time I have to pinch myself and be like yes, you were there Christmas is already overshadowed
November 29, 201015 yr I love it, there are hardly any good christmas songs out the past few years Christmas lights makes up for it.
November 30, 201015 yr The ad on this page is for £30 christmas lights with free shipping :lol: :laugh3:
November 30, 201015 yr Anybody want to make a signature for me with the lyrics: "Still waiting for the snow to fall, It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all." :wink3:
November 30, 201015 yr Hey, Debs answered my question! :cheesy: The 3rd Elvis is Tim Crompton :nice: November 29, 2010 - submitted by Christina, United States of America Q. Dear Oracle, Who in the world is the third Elvis in the Christmas Lights video?! I can recognize Phil and Simon Pegg, but I don't know who the third one is. He looks a lot like Guy, but it is definitely not Guy! Thank you, have a nice day! The Oracle replies: It's funny because from the photos I can see how the 3rd Elvis looks like Guy but obviously that's impossible! The other Elvis is someone some of you may know - it is in fact Tim Crompton.
November 30, 201015 yr Hey, Debs answered my question! :cheesy: The 3rd Elvis is Tim Crompton :nice: Thank you Christina! "For starters, it was Mr Tim Crompton who first suggested the name Coldplay, not Mr Tim Rice-Oxley.":wink3:
November 30, 201015 yr I'm so excited! :freak: And The Killers' Christmas single tomorrow. . . tis a good week! :lips:
November 30, 201015 yr I need this song to be out. I don't think I can wait...seriously, this is the only thing that is making me happy.
November 30, 201015 yr I need this song to be out. I don't think I can wait...seriously, this is the only thing that is making me happy. INOARITE?? haha im so pumped for it to come out!! i watched the song preview over and over again!:rolleyes:
November 30, 201015 yr i wonder whats gonna be special about tomorrow...cause theyve given us sneak peeks every day since the shooting so i wonder whats on the agenda for tomorrow?? maybe a R#42 blog? idk...
Create an account or sign in to comment