✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else realized that the cronometer doesn´t ends on December 1st?

Actually, it goes 10 days more, to December 10th.

I dont know if im the first to notice that.

It is currently on 1642 minutes which is 27,3 hours. Isn't that tomorrow?

mine still has 4 digits :uhoh:

It's messed up when I see it, there's an extra digit. Hold on, I'll take a picture and post it here soon.

spooky...

edit: I see, it only has an extra digit in Internet Explorer...weird

I did a small local test:

testrh.jpg

Both timers are counting towards dec 1st, 8pm Only in IE an extra 0 gets added before the last minute digit.

It's a small coding error which can be easily fixed.

Damn I'm such a nerd. :(

So you are absolutely not going crazy. :)

*deep breath* OK, if anyone's waiting for the video to hear any details about it, then don't click the spoiler.

(I hope I'm not breaking the law...but the contract only pertained to the boat, oui? Any passer-by could see details of the shoot :uhoh:)

It's almost definitely a completely different piano because the keys are rainbow colored :wideeyed: :wacky:. What I believe will be the opening shot of the video will show that clearly :dance:.

I'm also not sure if it's a real, working piano at all because it had to change position very quickly several times on the stage, and all these techies had to push it to the right place while Chris does something very cool-looking that I won't give away...so it might be like a mock-up to make it lighter and easier to move around.

*deep breath* OK, if anyone's waiting for the video to hear any details about it, then don't click the spoiler.

(I hope I'm not breaking the law...but the contract only pertained to the boat, oui? Any passer-by could see details of the shoot :uhoh:)

It's almost definitely a completely different piano because the keys are rainbow colored :wideeyed: :wacky:. What I believe will be the opening shot of the video will show that clearly :dance:.

I'm also not sure if it's a real, working piano at all because it had to change position very quickly several times on the stage, and all these techies had to push it to the right place while Chris does something very cool-looking that I won't give away...so it might be like a mock-up to make it lighter and easier to move around.

That. Is. So. Cool. :wideeyed:

In 24 short hours, guess what I'll be listening to? :D

That's right. I'll be listening to B-roll footage at my work while being upset that I can't listen to Christmas Lights for another few hours when I get finally back from work while everyone else is listening to it. :dozey:

A friend of mine found these HQ pictures on the internet, hope it's okay for me to post them here. (Most of them are pictures we have already seen; just better quality)

th_009.jpg th_010.jpg th_011.jpg

th_012.jpg th_016.jpg th_013.jpg

Also posted in the Boat Trip Thread

Still can't believe I was one of the lucky ones that was there :D Can't wait for the release tomorrow!!