✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I really admire those of you who have decided to wait till Wednesday! :) I can't stop watching it myself! Seeing us on the boat with the ballons, and Will and Guy waving at us gave me goosebumps! :heart:

I'm having a hard time comprehending any of this. Like seriously. The whole thing is so ridiculous in my head that I'm almost forgetting this is Coldplay, my favorite thing ever. I'm beyond excited, but I just kind of laugh about it: "LOL, I was in a Coldplay video and sung on a track and met them and was in their 'making of' video." As excited and squee-ee as I am, I don't think anything's really hit me yet :bomb:.

I kind of feel the same way, Chelsea... everything was so surreal that I'm still having a hard believing that I was actually there! :wacky:

Hey, Debs answered my question! :cheesy:

The 3rd Elvis is Tim Crompton :nice:

November 29, 2010 - submitted by Christina, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle,

Who in the world is the third Elvis in the Christmas Lights video?! I can recognize Phil and Simon Pegg, but I don't know who the third one is. He looks a lot like Guy, but it is definitely not Guy!

Thank you, have a nice day!

The Oracle replies:

It's funny because from the photos I can see how the 3rd Elvis looks like Guy but obviously that's impossible!

The other Elvis is someone some of you may know - it is in fact Tim Crompton.