December 1, 201015 yr I wasn't there, but I am assuming there will be a shot of the boat on the river as the balloons are being released as Chris is singing "Oh Christmas Lights" and the pretty sight of the buildings and lights in the background of the boat, and you guy's are heard on the backing vocals.:cool: It's gonna be so exciting to see and hear:D
December 1, 201015 yr I remember Pete and Will saying something about the crane doing a sweeping shot to the boat over the river, presumably from set, so I guess it'll be obvious we're on a boat...I still think that sounds like a really random thing to just throw in, but I think it'll all make sense tomorrow :lol:.
December 1, 201015 yr http://vivalacoldplay.com/2010/11/ouca-mais-um-trecho-de-christmas-lights/ HERE YOU CAN LISTEN TO A BIT MORE OF THE SONG :D <p class="powerpress_links powerpress_links_mp3">Podcast: <a href="http://vivalacoldplay.com/audio/coldchri2.mp3" class="powerpress_link_pinw" target="_blank" title="Play in new window" onclick="return powerpress_pinw('2674-podcast');">Play in new window</a> | <a href="http://vivalacoldplay.com/audio/coldchri2.mp3" class="powerpress_link_d" title="Download">Download</a> (1.0MB) </p> just heard this it's so christmassy and nice :heart:
December 1, 201015 yr I'm debating now whether the line is "light up the fire once in me" or "light up the fireworks in me" :uhoh: I really hope it's the former; I like it a lot better, and that's what I thought it was that night :P
December 1, 201015 yr I don't know if this was mentioned already, but it looks like if you live in London and get XFM 104.9 then you guys get to hear the song an hour early before everyone else, besides those that were on the boat of course. :) http://www.xfm.co.uk/coldplay-release-teaser-of-christmas-track
December 1, 201015 yr I don't know if this was mentioned already, but it looks like if you live in London and get XFM 104.9 then you guys get to hear the song an hour early before everyone else, besides those that were on the boat of course. :) http://www.xfm.co.uk/coldplay-release-teaser-of-christmas-track You can listen online too :dance:!
December 1, 201015 yr But I'll be at school. :disappointed: But I just wanted to let all of you guys know just in case you guys can. :)
December 1, 201015 yr Some bloke on the Muse forums said he heard it already. How did he do such a thing?
December 1, 201015 yr Some bloke on the Muse forums said he heard it already. How did he do such a thing? *goes and looks* Who? I have the last post on the Coldplay thread. . . :anxious:
December 1, 201015 yr Less than 24 hours :dead: someone take a screenpic when the countdown goes to 0000.01 please:wacky:
December 1, 201015 yr *goes and looks* Who? I have the last post on the Coldplay thread. . . :anxious: Oh, sorry. I meant Muselive :confused: http://www.muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=1622&d=480
December 1, 201015 yr Some bloke on the Muse forums said he heard it already. How did he do such a thing? Maybe he was on the boat too? I'm sure there were plenty of Muse fans there.
December 1, 201015 yr I don't think it's going to be as zoomed out as it is in the making of video...because honestly, that's really far :lol:. I kind of hope there's a pan :wacky: I'm actually more curious as to how they're going to fit in the boat footage with everything else. Is it going to be clear we're on a boat, or did they just need a big open space for the balloons to float upwards into? Because I feel like with everything they have going on on that little stage with the boys, to suddenly cut to a bunch of random people on a boat with balloons for our part would seem really out of place and random :thinking:. I'm wondering what tricks they're going to use to make it make sense :dance:. Ugh, Coldplay does this to me at the worst times :bomb:. I have so much stuff I should be doing for uni... two questions...how the FLIPPING FLIP did u get hooked up by R#42?!?!?!?!? And who is Ian? You are a facinating person...
December 1, 201015 yr I'm debating now whether the line is "light up the fire once in me" or "light up the fireworks in me" :uhoh: I really hope it's the former; I like it a lot better, and that's what I thought it was that night :P I only heard it once through and sang it to myself as Fireworks in me:D
December 1, 201015 yr Maybe he was on the boat too? I'm sure there were plenty of Muse fans there. Oh, I don't even know what this whole boat thing is about. I've seen the topics about it but never clicked on them... :stunned:
December 1, 201015 yr Oh, I don't even know what this whole boat thing is about. I've seen the topics about it but never clicked on them... :stunned: Short story so you don't have to read it all: 50 members here and their guests got to go on a boat rented out by Coldplay HQ. Drifted down the Thames to a spot where the band was shooting a video for the song. The people on the boat were some of the first people to ever hear the song, and had to do some stuff to the music. So, it could be that he was one of those people.
December 1, 201015 yr two questions...how the FLIPPING FLIP did u get hooked up by R#42?!?!?!?!? And who is Ian? You are a facinating person... Roadie #42 went around arenas, etc. on the last tour and gave people who were in the nosebleed seats or on the lawn and gave them seats in the first few rows! :nice: Ian is the bossman. He is the owner of this site. How can you not know this?! :o:facepalm: EDIT: Oh, saw you were a new member! Welcome! :hug:
Create an account or sign in to comment