✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

Short story so you don't have to read it all:

50 members here and their guests got to go on a boat rented out by Coldplay HQ. Drifted down the Thames to a spot where the band was shooting a video for the song. The people on the boat were some of the first people to ever hear the song, and had to do some stuff to the music. So, it could be that he was one of those people.

Oh, that's pretty cool. Thanks :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two questions...how the FLIPPING FLIP did u get hooked up by R#42?!?!?!?!? And who is Ian? You are a facinating person...

Yeah, well Ian is explained above...as is the ticket thing, but...

I had nosebleed seats at a gig because that's all I could get thanks to LiveNation being a jerk that one time, but I knew R#42 went around upgrading people, so I knew what to look for...and then I saw them and I got way too scared to outright ask for tickets but I did anyway and they gave them to me :wacky:. It was my first time being front row and I basically collapsed into sobs when they said I could have the tickets :bigcry:.

haha thank you! ive been going on here for like a year but just the news feed stuff, not the forums until very recently

i really like how everyone on here is so friendly usually! everyone seems to know each other by name...its an incredible fan-interaction experience...good going Ian...