✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! :D

Ok here's my take without spoiling it! :D

I love it! :D

The video doesn't make much sense but nonetheless it's still awesome! :thumbsup:

The only downside is that there's hardly any new lyrics! Once you hear it you will understand, but "Wedding Bells", "Till Kingdom Come" and some other phrases! :D

But still a great Coldplay song and the piano is OFFICIALLY back! :lol:

This song's good! :D Especially for a Christmas song, yeah at the beginning I was like "mnn this is a wee corny" but all Christmas songs are a little corny, and when the ending part hit I was like :D woo this is pretty good!

(This is a big deal for me cuz I don't really like Coldplay as much as I used to... well played, guys. ^-^ I have much higher expectations for LP5 right now.)

Pretty new musical direction which is neat. I could like hear Guy playing during some of it, that alone makes the style massively different haha. I liked the pop violins too. Strings r good.

3 watches so far so I don't really have a definitive verdict yet, but my feeling so far is...not bad! I won't spoil tidbits of the video for those of you who can't view it yet (though don't get your hopes up if you're expecting to clearly spot yourself), but the song itself is pretty.

A shame about the whole Vevo thing for many of you...I'm not sure how to rip and put it in another format so hopefully someone else with greater technical expertise can help. :)