🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if we all took a photo of ourselves, either in front of our Christmas lights, or the Christmas tree, or holding a sign that says Merry Christmas or whatever, and then someone could put the photos all together and email that photo in to Anchorman or Debs?

yes, something like that is what I was thinking of :D

What if we all took a photo of ourselves, either in front of our Christmas lights, or the Christmas tree, or holding a sign that says Merry Christmas or whatever, and then someone could put the photos all together and email that photo in to Anchorman or Debs?

This would work but that would be a lot of flippin pictures! :P

Oh, yeah, we could do it in a powerpoint video type thing! :dance:

I didnt even think of that.

yep, one picture after another with music and it would be easier to make and coordinate and to send it to cause you upload it to YouTube and post the link.

Third Elvis is Tim Crompton! :dance: :elvis:

I love that Debs is also like "wow, I thought that was Guy" :lol:

Aww, you SO deserve it though Chelsea!! You waited out in the cold for so long at the set, so you were rewarded with meeting them. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris recognised you from the vid footage from the boat and said "That's the 'loo' girl! Use that footage!":lol: Or maybe your new found friend Will recognised you and it was his way of rewarding you for freezing your buns off! :nice:

And welcome to the Willuv! :hug:

Aww, thank you! :wacky: :nice:

I did think for a second if Chris saw the video before they posted it and was like "OMG, no, that's that girl that had to have a wee desperately :uhoh:" :lol:. Honestly, I doubt they remember any but a select few of the fans they meet, even if one did make a scene at 3AM about toilets.

Seriously, though, I've used up ALL my Coldplay Karma for the next like three years :P. And it's just this weird, funny thing in my mind now, completely unreal. I don't know if I'll ever believe it.

Debs is the Oracle :wink:. They've never come out and said it clearly, but it's true.

EDIT: Oh, actually Chris said it on radio once and was like "oh, right, Debs." So I guess they kind of have :P.

o thats cool, but howd we figure this out? ive never even heard of debs!

Third Elvis is Tim Crompton! :dance: :elvis:

I love that Debs is also like "wow, I thought that was Guy" :lol:

When I wrote that question, I nearly wrote "Dear Debs" but then I realized she wouldn't answer it then. :lol: :facepalm:

I didn't even consider Tim Crompton. . . :thinking:

There's a really quick clip of what looks like Guy and Will waving to us on the boat, and I can't help but notice how super pumped Guy looks. Makes me happy because I could hardly see them when they waved.

I also noticed this :wacky: I don't know if it is that or maybe it's the editing, but I do think they're waving at the boat!

Wowowowowowow This blew me away! On the very few seconds of hearing, how can their songs reach me so immediately, it's unfair how great they are. Damn I hope LP5 is done soon, Chris did tell Q magazine they had it down to about 15 songs... Which they should just keep!

I did think for a second if Chris saw the video before they posted it and was like "OMG, no, that's that girl that had to have a wee desperately :uhoh:" :lol:.

hahahahahahaha :lol: your story still cracks me up so much, Chelsea :laugh3: :laugh3:

anyway, I know I'm super late but... *clears throat* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH @ the preview and the Coldplayers in the video and how amazing the song sounds and the video looks :freak: