✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland to premiere Christmas Lights on BBC Radio 1 and XFM tonight (1st Decem

darkchoc92

whooa, this song is amazing! I mean, pretty melancholic but still beautiful, it made me cry actually. it's just us coldplayers that can describe the magic feeling when you hear a coldplay song like this, ooh god this made my day! :) can't imagine how great "christmas lights" will be LIVE

Thank God I am not the only crying when hearing Christmas Lights! I know I am a softie, but I am happy I am not the only one! I was back in Wembley for the VLV tour: such memories!

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAHHHHH I've missed the boys so much! I hope they don't disappear again for another few months, because this has been too good to go away :wacky:

the interviews are FANTASTIC, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! I loved when they talked about Chris' insane talking-down of their songs, because it's so true :lol: and at the end, "the trouble with that song is--" and then they just cut him off :lol: and of course, how Chris managed to slip in that little "end of our career" right before they started the song :rolleyes:

Excited he said that Markus Dravs is with them now for the "finishing part" of things- sounds like the album is really almost done! :D

basically, I love Coldplay so much right now.

Hey guys! Song sounds great, and I really love the video!!! :)

I hear it's out on iTunes now, but I'd like to ask (sorry if it's already been asked) if this will be iTunes-only? There are definitely no CD versions of this to buy?

Thanks!

Hey guys! Song sounds great, and I really love the video!!! :)

I hear it's out on iTunes now, but I'd like to ask (sorry if it's already been asked) if this will be iTunes-only? There are definitely no CD versions of this to buy?

Thanks!

It's also on Amazon's mp3 store, but I'm not sure if there are going to be CD versions.

Did anyone hear the thing Chris said about there only being 100 copies of Christmas Lights??? :S I'm confused!!! ???

He meant 100 CD copies - demos and stuff they're handing out, not selling ~ what I wouldn't do to get my hands on one of those puppies!!:stunned:

I am so happy to say that after I downloaded this on my ipod, my memory of listening to it for the first time will have been me walking beside the frozen lake here at Uni of York with the snow slowly falling down on me.. It was as poetic feeling and looking as it sounds!

I am so happy to say that after I downloaded this on my ipod, my memory of listening to it for the first time will have been me walking beside the frozen lake here at Uni of York with the snow slowly falling down on me.. It was as poetic feeling and looking as it sounds!

*jealous*

My memories of listening to it the first time are me sitting in front of my PC with my PJs on :lol: