✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland to premiere Christmas Lights on BBC Radio 1 and XFM tonight (1st Decem

darkchoc92

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First interview ready to be downloaded in MM:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4569429#post4569429

It does not include the song. :)

Thank you Anna! :kiss:

Who else feels like they've just fallen in love with Coldplay all over again?? :wacky::cheesy:

I do... :wacky:

The video is gorgeous, it was really worth all the wait! The boat sequence gave me goosebumps, big hug to everyone on the boat that night (and the others as well) we did it guys! :hug:

Last big shot?!?

He says this every time though, he said that when they were talking about Viva, and then Prospekt's March.

Anyone notice the similar lines from Christmas lights and Wedding bells, "Poison in my blood", and "I always loved you (darling) and I always will".

Exactly, can't believe ANYONE is getting concerned by this! It is just Chris's typical self deprecating "we are rubbish, this is our last chance" false modesty thing he has going on.

Calm down, people!

FEBRUARY FEBRUARY FEBRUARY

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I haven't had a chance to listen to the interview yet. Did they say something about releasing LP5 on February 9, 2011?

Wow what a great song and what a great video! Brought back flood of memories from the VLV tour! Made me realize how much I had missed Coldplay. Thank you guys for this fantastic Christmas present!

p.s. I would not put my money on a february release for LP5 ...

I haven't had a chance to listen to the interview yet. Did they say something about releasing LP5 on February 9, 2011?

could have been a slip of the mouth, but when talking about the song, he said something along the lines of 'if the words christmas weren't in it, it would sound like a song that could come out on feb 9th'. totally misquoting, but something along those lines!

ps. song is incredible! i have the same feeling after this song that i had after hearing viva for the first time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He mentioned February in the Radio 1 interview. Either way I have a feeling LP5 will be with us by Easter. U2, Radiohead and REM also look to be releasing albums before summer next year......so the first half of 2011 is shaping up to be amazing!

whooa, this song is amazing! I mean, pretty melancholic but still beautiful, it made me cry actually. it's just us coldplayers that can describe the magic feeling when you hear a coldplay song like this, ooh god this made my day! :) can't imagine how great "christmas lights" will be LIVE

He mentioned February in the Radio 1 interview. Either way I have a feeling LP5 will be with us by Easter. U2, Radiohead and REM also look to be releasing albums before summer next year......so the first half of 2011 is shaping up to be amazing!

I know U2 has a May release deadline to meet for their new album. It should be out before they start the next North American leg of their 360 tour in Mexico City in mid-May.