✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland to premiere Christmas Lights on BBC Radio 1 and XFM tonight (1st Decem

darkchoc92

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube - Coldplay Radio Interview BBC Radio 1 1/12 Christmas Lights[/url]

Hey guys!

Sorry if this has already been asked:

Does any of you know what Chris said at the end of this interview? He was talking about Glass Of Water and said something like "The only problem with that song is that..." - I couldn't hear the end of his sentence.

Thanks for your help! :)

What did Chris say on BBC about 'bad vibes' in the band after the US tour? I didn't understand that part.

He said they had some bad vibes in the group when they came back from America last year and that they started to sing a song backstage for Vicky. And she said 'you should do that!'

- and one year later came 'Christmas Lights' to the world. :cool:

(at least that's what I understood)

Oh, Jonny and his hats. :P

:wacko:

Haha, I know right? He's so vain. :gorgeous: I'd kind of like to see what's under his hat, i.e. how much hair he's got left (without being mean, I'm sure he'd still be handsome if he were bald) :laugh3:

So can you guys help me find out whats the song thats playing right at the time Zane Lowe start chatting with the guys? (in the first 10sec of the recording)

I dont know if its just an introduction song for the radio, or something they were playing before they came and started to talk, but the thing is that I really like it so I wanna hear the full version of it.

Haha, I know right? He's so vain. :gorgeous: I'd kind of like to see what's under his hat, i.e. how much hair he's got left (without being mean, I'm sure he'd still be handsome if he were bald) :laugh3:

Sorry to say that he hasn't gotten that much hair left.... :P I saw a pic a while ago and it wasn't pretty (sorry Jonny! You're pretty, just the hair... No...) He should just shave it off like Will does and be done with it! :smug: Maybe it's a guy thing, what do I know? :lol:

Sorry to say that he hasn't gotten that much hair left.... :P I saw a pic a while ago and it wasn't pretty (sorry Jonny! You're pretty, just the hair... No...) He should just shave it off like Will does and be done with it! :smug: Maybe it's a guy thing, what do I know? :lol:

Awww, poor Jonny :P. I've been curious to see how much hair he actually has left and I figured it wasn't much. Any idea where that picture is from that you saw, Anna?

The thing is, Will seems to have most of his hair still! Remember it was longer around the time they did the Grammys, I think it was? He should keep some of it around while he still can (and Chris too :angry:), but poor Jonny's not got much choice :P

Awww...I agree, Jonny should probably just shave his hair off. A bald head looks much better than a half bald head, in my opinion, haha. He's still cute though. :nice:

And I don't think Chris will lose his hair. He has a lot of it! :D And yes, he should grow his hair back! I miss his curls! :whip:

Haha everytime I think of chris's hair I remember that magazine that said. "Nice hair" from when they were just starting out. Its on a video from the timeline :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=043l7uni3oc&feature=related]YouTube - Coldplay - Bull And Gate Gig (1st April 1999)[/ame]

... a minute and 30 seconds in...

Ronald Mc Donald Hair

....your welcome. :smug: