✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Top of the Pops updates

Jenjie

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be probably :dead: !!!

Oh Piggy, I wish I was you....You got to straighten Chris`collar on his shirt?! :shocked2:

How goodlooking was he? And...how does he smell?

I know...I´m such a fangirl right now...but I don´t care - I just dream of just smelling him and to touch his neck! Uh, god!:thumbsup:

I thank you for posting this Piggy - you´ve made my day! Thanks - and congratulations! You are so lucky! :rolleyes:

Piggy!!! You are so lucky, girl!!!:lol:

I am totally jealous of Piggy as well!...that will go down her Chris Martin interaction history

I feel like I have been the luckiest girl in the world. :)

I feel like I have been the luckiest girl in the world. :)

You are the luckiest girl in the world!! By far!

How did he smell?? Tigerbalm?? ;)

And how did you do it without fainting???:D

I know I would have faintet...in pure luck and happiness!

Merry christmas you lucky girl!

By the way...his blue eyes...mm...nice??!:wink3:

Yeehhhh that was me! i go really happy cuz i thought they selected to go see them but instead they just had a 2 ppl with the sme ticket lol!

haha....oh, daym! for a moment there i did think they might've had a secret raffle thing to get a prize *cough*ChristmasLightsCD*cough* & you were the lucky guy.

or it could've been a random security check & they found something suspect... :inquisitive:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah!! :D (although slightly scared to see myself if Im visible LOL)

My Christmas dinner is just being served :lol: I can see the TV from my dining room just about. I guess there's the iPlayer too!

It seems Coldplay is gonna be at the end...ahhhhh:inquisitive: can't wait to see them.

Jacket guy BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lol: He will be pleased his jacket is on camera :laugh2:

Well Laura, we were on the wrong side for film coverage but that's probably a good thing! Phil got a lot of footage though! :nice: I could see myself a tiny bit from the shots from above... saw Chelsea a few times as well :D Girl with the Christmas tree hat got a lot of coverage :)

Jacket guy BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lol: He will be pleased his jacket is on camera :laugh2:

Well Laura, we were on the wrong side for film coverage but that's probably a good thing! Phil got a lot of footage though! :nice: I could see myself a tiny bit from the shots from above... saw Chelsea a few times as well :D Girl with the Christmas tree hat got a lot of coverage :)

Yeap, I could see myself from long distance shots as well :) I'm sure Jacket guy is very pleased now and so am I that we've got a shot of him :laugh3: