JackZ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ eeeeeeeeew fix you >_<

42 > Don't Panic

(see what I did there?)

Yes, I did, and I do not approve of blasphemy.

Agree :) but I'm glad that Square One's been kept away from overplaying/everyone knowing it :P

Square One <333333333333333

But now it never gets played in concerts! :bigcry:

what about A Rush of Blood to The Head better than God Put A Smile Upon Your Face? (even though it wasn't technically a single but it does have a video :P)

If you are refering to God Put A Smile Upon Your Face it was techincally a single , it was released as the last ( 4th) single of AROBTTH. :) . And if i remember , i tihnk it was released a year after AROBTTH came out , something like that . Check Wikipedia for more accurate dates :P

If you are refering to God Put A Smile Upon Your Face it was techincally a single , it was released as the last ( 4th) single of AROBTTH. :) . And if i remember , i tihnk it was released a year after AROBTTH came out , something like that . Check Wikipedia for more accurate dates :P

:dozey: I said that because the Oracle pointed it out when it was included on a list of some sort and here everyone started saying how it was that the song had been released and that they had it in vynil and all...

anyways...

Cemetries of London>Lovers in Japan

Guest howyousawtheworld

Clocks is an all time classic but in many way Amsterdam is the best off that record.

But fucking hell - WHAT A RECORD!