✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone else have weird food phobias?

Nattatouille

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big pieces of fruit in yoghurt which I haven't put myself in it (which have been put in it in a factory)

That's why I only buy smooth yoghurts/ fruit juice.

I hate how in Switzerland they would never tell you on the label whether a yoghurt/ fruit juice had fruity bits.

I clearly have a lot of food phobias. :uhoh2:

I cannot eat medium rare or rare meat. Everything must be well done. Cant stand the sight of blood all over my food makes me feel like a carnibal

me neither :sick: it makes me nauseous and the same goes for all the other organs like brain and kidneys and intestines people eat either grilled in a BBQ or in a stew :sick:

I hate all of them.

Muller Rice, like a rice yoghurt wtf? I could still eat it I guess it's not a phobia, but it's such a disgusting idea, the texture is like ricey vomit, mixed with dairy, and who here can honestly say they haven't tried a bit of ricey milky vomit.

Muller Rice, like a rice yoghurt wtf? I could still eat it I guess it's not a phobia, but it's such a disgusting idea, the texture is like ricey vomit, mixed with dairy, and who here can honestly say they haven't tried a bit of ricey milky vomit.

I can honestly say I havent and after you've explained how you feel about the texture I don't think I will :P

it's tasty you foo :thinking:

pölsa and ärtsoppa isnt though :disappointed: