✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF YOU THAT MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF!

HBK-79

Wow, what a thread. I also would have hoped the tone in Coldplay fan communities must be nicer than in other internet forums, but seems there are some brasher people around too. Hope this will not happen again, and no one should imho by the way be trolled on purpose- Coldplay fans as well as haters (although one might ask of course what's the point of being on the coldplaying.com forums if you're a Coldplay hater....)

LOL Batman, you were badly trolling people once upon a time and temporarily lost mod status ? OMG But why did you hate Coldplay pre-MX ????

"...gotta spread love around, gotta spread it all round"

LOL I didn't hate Coldplay at any time, the overly attached fans kept bothering me,and how they didn't accept any criticism towards the band and wrote things like "ur not a tru fan if u don't love every Coldplay song.UR A H8E!!!" And mind numbing things like that.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the overly attached fans kept bothering me,and how they didn't accept any criticism towards the band and wrote things like "ur not a tru fan if u don't love every Coldplay song

Oh wow, yeah, that's actually a really stupid thing to say ! I bet everyone of us knows AT LEAST one or 2 Coldplay songs he doesn't like. :)

chickenfarm.gif

I watched the first pages... can't believe someone just posted this in a coldplay forum :stunned:

It seemed to be quite a funny time ! I was around here for the release of MX but I didn't notice anything like this... such a bunch of sneaky ppl, working in the shadows :sneaky:

:)

• 2 months later...