✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF YOU THAT MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF!

HBK-79

Guest diogo_sg

I don't understand people like those. If they don't like something, simply back away and don't bother those who like it.

"I live to see the world"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Dude, you joined Jun 2015, you're a baby to this community, yOU KNOW NOTHING

... Jon Snow

Guest diogo_sg
Really? [emoji15]

No Really. It was a joke. I thought you had seen my spamming in the Coldplay Game Of Thrones skit thread :S

Oh [emoji1]

I haven't checked that thread yet tbh

wtf even i wouldnt do that and im an idiot

That's gotta be my favourite post from this thread.

GOD DAMMIT I MISS ALL THESE ASSHOLES FROM THE PAST SO MUCH :bigcry: It was such a hilarious time back then! :sad2:

*has a nostalgic fit and doesn't plan to end it anytime soon*

Wow, what a thread. I also would have hoped the tone in Coldplay fan communities must be nicer than in other internet forums, but seems there are some brasher people around too. Hope this will not happen again, and no one should imho by the way be trolled on purpose- Coldplay fans as well as haters (although one might ask of course what's the point of being on the coldplaying.com forums if you're a Coldplay hater....)

LOL Batman, you were badly trolling people once upon a time and temporarily lost mod status ? OMG But why did you hate Coldplay pre-MX ????

"...gotta spread love around, gotta spread it all round"

This is what it was often like a while ago :P Now, critisism or 'banter' is more ridiculed. From the age of the offender to the age of the offended. Neither are positive or negative. As long as people are enjoying their time here, it's cool :cool: If it's not for you, i'm sure there are other discussions you will enjoy.

I Ran Away - as long as there are people around here, there will be different characters. Some will be brasher/harsher, some won't be. That's life. I'm happy to see all criticism, silliness, praise. It's all good if it doesn't go against the guidelines set. Batman is a mod because I trust her judgement and she has a very good understanding of how things work around here :)

Guest howyousawtheworld
awwwww i mis everyone from the lounge, reilly, nick, greg, emily, kat :(((((((((((((((((

Lol Reilly. He was a sensitive soul. Go off on one at the drop of a hat.