✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF YOU THAT MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF!

HBK-79

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...
Guest diogo_sg

I don't even know what this is about and I won't even bother reading..............

"I live to see the world"

Guest howyousawtheworld
I don't even know what this is about and I won't even bother reading..............

"I live to see the world"

Yeah there was some ridiculous things going on in this forum a few years back. Incredible factionalism!

Yeah there was some ridiculous things going on in this forum a few years back. Incredible factionalism!

Yup, it was hilarious and annoying at the same time. Basically 5 people dizzed everyone.

And NO, this thread won't be deleated, it's a great reminder of how this forum once was. Let it live and learn from it.

boxing matches to decide which album is the best :laugh3:

Lol no, it was a bunch of people that basically hated or disliked Coldplay a lot, and they were living in the Lounge section. Every Coldplay fan that dared to post something Coldplay related into said section got instantly attacked, called names and some other nice things. And the fraction of anti-Coldplayers occasionally left negative comments on the new released Coldplay songs-threads, much to the Coldplay fans' annoyance. And since they didn't really break any rules, they couldn't be banned.

And how do I know all of this? I was part of this group for a period of time. Since these folks were very nice, once you've got through the snarky and sarcasm-laden comments. They just loved trolling the hardcore fans and loved it even more when people got pissed at them.

Lol no, it was a bunch of people that basically hated or disliked Coldplay a lot, and they were living in the Lounge section. Every Coldplay fan that dared to post something Coldplay related into said section got instantly attacked, called names and some other nice things. And the fraction of anti-Coldplayers occasionally left negative comments on the new released Coldplay songs-threads, much to the Coldplay fans' annoyance. And since they didn't really break any rules, they couldn't be banned.

And how do I know all of this? I was part of this group for a period of time. Since these folks were very nice, once you've got through the snarky and sarcasm-laden comments. They just loved trolling the hardcore fans and loved it even more when people got pissed at them.

Oh, the times around the MX release....

1367779199888.png