✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most obscure Coldplay song you've heard on radio/TV?

HandyAndy136

Guest howyousawtheworld
Don't Panic! :D On the way home on the bus on Radio 2 - that was great!

Oh and on Radio One at Christmas they played Have your self a merry little Christmas and on a local radio they played their cover of 2000 miles. :awesome:

Radio 2 I think are the only radio station in the UK that plays that song! I remember hearing Stuart Maconie play it last year on his show.

on a fieldtrip for my geology class, a guy in my group played "a rush of blood to the head" in his car twice, because he heard it on a tv show and loved it. I forgot what show he said, even though i didnt hear it personally, i thought it was cool it played on tv.

He said "sorry guys but I love this song and its my car so im playing it twice" haha, I was ok with it :P

on a fieldtrip for my geology class, a guy in my group played "a rush of blood to the head" in his car twice, because he heard it on a tv show and loved it. I forgot what show he said, even though i didnt hear it personally, i thought it was cool it played on tv.

He said "sorry guys but I love this song and its my car so im playing it twice" haha, I was ok with it :P

I hear Coldplay songs playing in the back of cheap German TV shows all the time, but when HIGH SPEED played I was transfixed to the screen :wideeyed:

And then my mother asked "My, your stare, is that show that interesting, what is it about?!" and I was like "Hell I don't know" :lol:

I hear Coldplay songs playing in the back of cheap German TV shows all the time, but when HIGH SPEED played I was transfixed to the screen :wideeyed:

And then my mother asked "My, your stare, is that show that interesting, what is it about?!" and I was like "Hell I don't know" :lol:

*cough* RTL in the afternoon *cough*

My mom came in my room while VLV was playing on one of those shows, I couldn't stop giggling and my mom didn't get it. :facepalm: