✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most obscure Coldplay song you've heard on radio/TV?

HandyAndy136

The World Turned Upside Down was used for a promotional ad on Prairie Public Television. : D It was very awesome and the clips from TV shows were matched up to song lyrics in a cool way. "365 degrees" was accompanied by some dancers spinning, for example. And "the land sun trees the sky the stars the sea" had quick clips of... the land, sun, trees, sky, stars, and sea. ;)

I wish I could find it on Youtube.

You mean on non-satellite radio? Probably Trouble, and that was a rare shocker. I don't think I've ever heard a non-single on standard radio (hence why they're singles, I suppose). As for TV...Everything's Not Lost on Scrubs? Yeah, probably.

Satellite radio, on the other hand, plays non-singles up the wazoo, including remixes.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Heard Warning Sign on an episode of Holby City last year. Quite why I was watching Holby City I do not know but all I know is that it was Warning Sign on Holby City.

Trouble would be the most obscure on the radio for me.

Though while I was on vacation a few years back, the hotel we stayed at in Florida must have bought Prospekt's March, because I heard "Glass Of Water' while playing basketball with my dad, and then I heard 'Rainy Day' on the TV on the hotel's TV Guide menu.