Bands that you !HATE!

Chloe_Martin

Wrong again lore

My tastes changed .

I now really like U2 ,muse,keane music

I also like the killers and green day

So,I'm open minded to music nowadays

YOU'RE BIASED, YOU'RE WRONG :lol: you look like Mark

and what crests said, they are all play the same kind of music, except green day (I think they suck.)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think at the end of the day whatever band or artist gets you pumped, then that is all that matters. I know some people are going to shit all over the bands that I love and admire, but I don't care because I know what they mean to me. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one! :D

exactly, that's why I don't understand people that's like OMG YOU DONT LIKE EVERY COLDPLAY SONG GO AWAY YOU HATER

I think at the end of the day whatever band or artist gets you pumped, then that is all that matters. I know some people are going to shit all over the bands that I love and admire, but I don't care because I know what they mean to me. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one! :D

:lol:

I used to be OBSESSED with them :P

Same here! One time Mike Dirnt came into the store I worked at and I thought I was going to have a panic attack. I told him how much I loved Green Day. I was really calm about it, which was good. Haha. I still like them, but their last album wasn't that great.

No no, that's different

If you critisize stupidly and constantly coldplay in a coldplay fans forum go away you hater

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Look, I said this before but this site is not just about coldplay, this section is caled World of Music (which I guess it can help to talk about the band in a non biased-fangirl way). And well, some people keeps coming here just because of the friends they made in the past years in the site. Why should they leave if they don't want to?

They both fit in the alternative, british, big acts, stadium gig bands music category in my opinion.

Green day is different I said that

Alternative rock, new prog, space rock, symphonic rock

Muse are an alternative rock band, and are often associated with space rock and progressive rock.[4]

Coldplay is not progressive etc

I see the difference,and I hear it in the songs

Alternative rock, new prog, space rock, symphonic rock

Muse are an alternative rock band, and are often associated with space rock and progressive rock.[4]

Coldplay is not progressive etc

I see the difference,and I hear it in the songs

Exactly. Lumping all those bands together in one category is just ludicrous.:dozey:

Muse are nothing like Coldplay whatsoever. If they had been, there's a good chance I'd have liked them.

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Look, I said this before but this site is not just about coldplay, this section is caled World of Music (which I guess it can help to talk about the band in a non biased-fangirl way). And well, some people keeps coming here just because of the friends they made in the past years in the site. Why should they leave if they don't want to?

I'd you stay,which is not a problem.try at least to moderate your comments towards the band the forum was made for.