✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bands that you !HATE!

Chloe_Martin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd you stay,which is not a problem.try at least to moderate your comments towards the band the forum was made for.

what did I say that it was SO BAD? seriously? quote me.

Did I insult them? No.

I love them, I've traveled outside the country to see them, it's just that I don't see them as perfect and I don't mind if other people say they suck. Why is that so bad?

Hahaha it is.

Lore I LOVE your Avatar. I always stare at it.

:blush: thanks

Guest howyousawtheworld

Muse are alright but their nothing special nor innovative in my opinion. Their live shows have Zoo TV DNA right through them.

what did I say that it was SO BAD? seriously? quote me.

Did I insult them? No.

I love them, I've traveled outside the country to see them, it's just that I don't see them as perfect and I don't mind if other people say they suck. Why is that so bad?

:blush: thanks

I was talking in general terms,I know you didn't insult.

It's the same.

Why would she shut up or contain herself just because you can't take any kind of criticism?

I can.

But there are some ways which are not appropriate

I have to go

Goodbye ladies and Mark.

Enjoy the Grammys

Muse performs,you'll Se how different they are from Cp

See you

Muse performs,you'll Se how different they are from Cp

See you

I don't see what the confusion is . . . ?

Muse and Coldplay are in the same genre of "Alternative Rock".

That doesn't mean the sound anything alike. But that does mean they make the same type of music.

Nobody said they made the same music.

My bad.I was thinking in general terms

still think that's stupid. I already posted the reasons.

I don't see what the confusion is . . . ?

Muse and Coldplay are in the same genre of "Alternative Rock".

That doesn't mean the sound anything alike. But that does mean they make the same type of music.

Nobody said they made the same music.

exactly. It's not like 2 bands need to sounds exactly the same to fit into the same genre

Guest howyousawtheworld
YOU HATER :lol:

Nahh now that I think about it, there could be some kind of similarity.

Having Zoo TV DNA through your shows is no bad thing! Muse are immense on stage just like U2 (but being a U2 fanboy obviously I cannot say anyone is better than U2 on stage!) It can only be a good thing!

Having Zoo TV DNA through your shows is no bad thing! Muse are immense on stage just like U2 (but being a U2 fanboy obviously I cannot say anyone is better than U2 on stage!) It can only be a good thing!

I like that thing about U2, I mean I was so impressed when I saw the vertigo tour, like this --> :shocked2: :lol:. Cant wait to see them (+Muse supporting) next month :D

Guest howyousawtheworld
I like that thing about U2, I mean I was so impressed when I saw the vertigo tour, like this --> :shocked2: :lol:. Cant wait to see them (+Muse supporting) next month :D

Lucky so and so!

May I ask what Zoo TV DNA is? :|

:facepalm:

zootv.jpg

thats the revolutionary stage U2 used back in the early 90s. it has somewhat been emulated by Muse in their recent tours, thats what he means by zoo tv dna.

but i think Muse's recent stadium stage has gone in a different direction to U2. better or worse? i can't say but it is most certainly different. they've also started using those 3 platforms in their arena's which has taken arena shows to a new level. for too long shows of that size were really only enjoyable if you had the seats or were on the barrier. but Muse's Resistance tour stage seemed to work to the advantage of everyone in the venue. something other bands haven't been able to do as well as Muse.

this is the muse stadium stage i'm talking about

e40fb59f589ba506f1130c84d14bcb6b_view.jpg